chapter 18:

Don't own anything

author pov:

Inner guardians & op hero boys checked out the bike derby race. Trent is on duty patrol, move fast without everyone knowing he was there.

He noticed Mamoru his & usagi's protecing & friend walking up to him.

Mamoru: anything?

Trent: she's not here yet. Red haired shows up imma pound her bitches to dust

Mamoru: and another day saved without incident

Salty bikers got all salt against haruka & michiru trent moved in between them they knew who i am & ran they ran home coward.

Michiru: that was fast. Arigato trent

Mamoru: your not surprised at all!? 😅

Trent: nope. I don't care

Sport officals told trent they are banned. Usagi glomped on trent dragging him because their heading to the next area. Her & his friends took a bus while usagi driving her viper henessey.

Timeskip usagi pov:

Driving normally haruka on her motorcycle beside us. She waved at us. Trent kun looking back.

Trent: these idiots again

I gestured haruka to move the way she nodded. She moved behind me letting the truck driving by a baka to move beside me, trent opened up my car door on his side, he jumped on the driver door of the truck ripped a STEERING WHEEL! OUT.

Haruka brake behind so did i steered to the right & power slide 

To a stop. Trent appeared next to me. Truck crashed. He walked to the two idiots bonk them on the heads.

Trent: taking you two for assault

He ran fast to the nearest police station then running up to me kissed me on the lips. He ran fast again.

Haruka: where did he go again?

I heard someone got punch making a tremor daimon thing again landed on the asphalt & got obliterated by trents foot.

Trent: red head got away. Anyways i'm off duty now

Haruka looked at me.

Usagi: isn't he great?

Haruka: ....... wanna race

Usagi: nope

Haruka: DAMMIT

Later