chapter 42:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Hotaru tomoe eating snacks in her & skyler's room. Skyler downstairs playing sonic the hedgehog 3.

large picture frame of a su37 terminator pictured by a photographer.

its skyler flying it

its skyler flying it. His own custom colors. Hotaru loved that picture. There's a footage release to the public of him & destroyer shooting down aircraft making the most insane moves.

(Something like this but different)

Hotaru looks at the photo of him & lex. And other photo of her & skyler.

Hotaru: oh skyler kun

Skyler: oh hotaru

Hotaru: KYAA!?😱

she swinging a pencil in front of him. She catched her breath.

Hotaru: BAKA💢. DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!

Skyler: (LAUGHING) I SO GOT YOU GOOD

Hotaru turned red then she noticed the same red haired she & other caused trouble is on the ground knockout & bleeding to death from her head.

Hotaru: how did she know where we live at?

Skyler: idk. I caught kaolinite sneaking in to your room. I smacked her with a lithuim baseball bat

Hotaru: it should've killed her😑. I see she's trying to get me to turn bad. Not happening

Skyler: future sight?

Hotaru: hai

Hotaru pov:

Then it hit me. Vision showed a track runner star named shun hayase is in trouble. Kaolinite wakes up sees me brandishing my silent graive without turning into sailor saturn.

Skyler called trent informed them what's gonna happened. I raised my weapon.

Kaolinite: DAMN YOU!

Hotaru: there is a thing about me as a outer senshi of death. Don't be home invading. Result is instant death

Another day saved at the running track field.

Have a good monday

Later