chapter 27: minakoXnick no 2

Don't own anything

Short chapter

author pov:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Minako feeling down so nick took her out for a walk. They been together since she first met him at america, she was the first to realize she is a sailor guardian traveling around the world searching for 5 mysterious op fighters she heard about them fighting their own villains.

She ran into one. That person was nick Johnson. She saw him how he kicked a drunk driver one kicked it so hard vehicle stopped woman flew out he catched her sailor venus & artemis are shock in awe.

Nick looks at sailor venus is shocked & he freaked out that artemis can talk. They talked together fought threats that are weak to him but not to minako. The two soon made first kiss & starter going out together.

He left his home state of Colorado to travel with her till they both found a house in crystal tokyo.

Nick: what's got my lovely alien reincarnated girlfriend all depressed about?.

Minako: its life

Artemis: i'll leave you two be

He went back to his & hers custom military upgrade Lamborghini countach.

Minako:

Minako: ... idk life

Nick: (sighed) come here

She squeak as he grabbed her jacket pulled her up for a kiss on the lips she return the kiss she jumped up on him wrapped his legs around his waist continued the make out session.

Nick's left foot hit something that made & fell back her weight making them fall on the soft kept grass. She straddled him continued to kiss.

Epilogue:

They went home.

Minako: thank you for everything

Nick: you welcome. You searching love by daylight is already achieved. Not alone anymore

fillers

Later