chapter 28:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Everyone is doing their usual thing rainstorm making them all gloomy. Ami & wilson at the library.

" what is so important about these talismans " she thought.

" we'll found soon enough ami " he thought.

Mako & lex went out for a walk. They held their hands. Umbrella out lex is holding hers.

" at the cost of harming lives, countless innocent people " she thought.

" i smell you have more blood on your hands " he thought after what haruka said in reply.

Rei & her boyfriend riggs looking at the rainclouds she sat in front of him on his lap his arms around her very soft waist.

" are you saying we have to become enemies " she thought after what sailor neptune said.

" you do realize me a former teenaged marine i can't allow you harming other people " he thought what he said before to her.

At the arcade. Minako & nick playing arcade racing game daytona usa 2.

" But why not, were all sailor guardians are we? " she thought before Uranus reply two took a different path to reach their goals.

" you know its sounded like you work outside law. I have met people like you either they end up in prison or dead. I won't be surprised if this weak enemy kills you two " he thought what he said before no reply.

At Trent's house next door to Usagi's house. Usagi laying down with trent she lay on top of him enjoying comfort while its raining still.

" people will seek vengeance for the person's death. If this whole thing goes public not only the cops but the jdsf was well & its allies if this goes down south. I will not let it happened. You know why?. You're looking right at us " he thought he lost a bit of his cool before.

His house phone ranged. Usagi gets up & answers it.

To be continued:

Later