chapter 50:

Don't own anything

Short chapter:

author pov:

Hotaru tomoe came home with a flower pot in her hand. She kissed her boyfriend skyler as a greeting. Their pet komodo dragon hissed at the plant.

Hotaru went to her started doing her homework. Skyler got all curiosity killed the cat. He walked slowly to the plant then suddenly it got big opened its maw & he reacted on time grabbed its maw prevented it from chewing his head off.

Skyler: AHHHH! LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS BECAME A REALITY! 😱

hotaru: the heck is goin- OH SHIT!?

She didn't have to transform she pulled out her silent glaive & sliced it & burned it. Their pet tame biggest lizard grabbed its vine & pulled it away from his owner. Skyler pet him thank you.

Skyler: what the hell was that!?

Saturn: i'm burrowing your car

Timeskip:

Hotaru picked up Chibiusa. Instead of vaporized tellu's plant she's gonna do the one punch fashion way.

She pulled to the curve. Chibiusa turns into mini moon she opens the door & runs in tellu & her daimon see her running to her & one punch the diamon putting the flowers & other plants back to normal.

But then bigger plant lost control & turned on its master tellu. She blew herself & along with the plant.

(Original)

Mini moon: what's this?

Sailor saturn walked in. She showed student id book to her.

Hotaru: not surprised. Just like the others

Epilogue:

Trent: I FREAKIN KNEW IT

Usagi: 3 others too

Mamoru: what is up with that school. Lex san's intel is accurate

Lex: so what do we do trent & usagi?

Trent: for now rules of engagement

Usagi: as much i don't agree to that (americans😑) my love has a point

later