chapter 19:

Don't own anything

author pov:

Rei is doing her usual fire dreams. Like before op boy fighters & sailor guardians win again rei regrettably hearing lex's saying.

" there will be a mint julep waiting on the other side son. Release your soul to me "

She shuddering in fear. Opened her eyes.

Rei: i really need to stop staying up all night

Ghost of lex behind her from her vision.

Ghost of lex:

(10:31 - 10:48 only)

I'll say

Rei: 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Riggs: REI WHATS WRONG!?

Rei: nothing nothing

Riggs: lex wouldn't hurt you alright

Rei: but his saying....

Riggs: i know... so same results?

Rei: i got worried for nothing

She let out a kya as riggs wrapped her up in a hug pulled her to his embrace. She moaned leaned her head to towards his they kissed. Unknown to the couple they are been watched by a familiar guy with his bangs shielded his face.

Timeskip:

Rei goes to school riding with her boyfriend on his super bike. She yawned & leaned her head on his back. He rides at appropriate speed.

He stop at the railroad crossing. Behind them trent driving his car & usagi driving her own car stop behind them. Usagi notcied someone she recognized before..

Usagi thought: reichirou!?. He's back

She does know that rei & riggs had been together. She knows that reichirou is not a simp. She hoped that he don't get jealous trying to take it away from him.

Train pass finally but she couldn't go because trent wasn't in the driver seat of his custom 69 charger.

Usagi: where did he go?

She heard a punch sound echoed. Trent appeared beside his car & drove off usagi follows behind.

She shrugged. What happened was daimon got murdered by trent red haired woman failed to cause havoc yet again.

more fillers

Later