Chapter Two

Justin's P.O.V

It was in the 10th grade when I finally realized I was gay. Also, I had developed a little crush over the years. Lyndon. Every time I'd look at him, I get that flashback of how we first met. We were sitting at lunch having a conversation until Rebekka, Lyndon's girlfriend decided to sit with us. I cringe as I look at her. I feel like vomiting when I say her name. Okay, maybe I'm being over dramatic, it's just that Im so territorial and I get very jealous.

Lyndon had greeted Rebekka with a "Hey babe" while she just gave him a small kiss on the lips. I instantly thought in my mind that, Lyndon should be the one saying "hey babe" to me and I should be the one kissing his plump lips. Maybe I'm taking things a little too far, and maybe it's a big crush... Rebekka shook me out of my thought when she asked me "what do you plan on doing later" for the third time, slightly louder. I sat there shocked, wide eyes, like a deer caught in headlights.

Both Lyndon and Rebekka stared at me cautiously waiting for a reply. I simply had said nothing, because let's face it, I'm not the most out going person in the world. Rebekka seemed happy that I had no plans for the afternoon and invited me to her pool. Of course, Lyndon was invited. They'd probably leave me alone and hook up in her room, which the thought of it got me quite upset.

To prevent being alone, I asked Rebekka if I could bring my best friend, Tatiana. Tatiana was my other half, I loved her to death. She's been with me since 9th grade, I instantly trusted her. Yeah, I had a couple other friends, but besides her there was Lyndon. Rebekka gave me a flat look, but then swapped it with a big smile and said "sure". It was weird that she gave me a face, but I ignored it a second later.

I quickly texted Taty, excuse my nickname I gave her, to meet me at my house around 4, so that I could drive us to Rebekka's house. Taty replied "Fine..." With a couple of emojis that indicates she was unsure. Did they not like each other. Wow. I haven't even noticed.

The warning bell rang, so I said bye to Rebekka and Lyndon. Rebekka simply smiled and Lyndon blew a kiss to me and said "Later dude". Even if it was a joke, I couldn't stop to think of how cute he was. I walked to my next class, which was Spanish. I hate that language so much, just because I couldn't speak it. School was now over and I couldn't be more glad that it was Friday! I got my things ready, like extra clothes, my towel, and other things. I was waiting by the door with my swimming shorts and my graphic tank top. Once Taty arrived, I rushed her to my car, I don't know why I was anticipated...

Don't think it's because of Lyndon, because it's not. Okay! Fine, maybe it is... Don't judge. We got to Rebekka's house, gross, and she opened the door with her triangl bikini. I wasn't gonna lie, she was really hot. Also, her body was every girls dream. I guess I would try to get with her if I was straight. Rebekka invited us in, as Lyndon was walking towards us.

I couldn't stop to stare, I was about to cry right then and there. It was because this sight I was seeing right now! It was so beautiful. Lyndon was there standing, with his sandals and swimming shorts, nothing else. His body was well toned. It seemed liked to work out and his skin was so tan. I greeted him with a "hey what's up?"

I ran to the bathroom with concern. I'm pretty sure they were all wondering where and why did I leave, but it was because of Lyndon. I guess I got excited and I wasn't the only one.... My mini me was starting to bulge through my shorts.

After a while, I calmed down and went to the backyard. Tatiana was sitting by the ledge of the pool while Lyndon and Rebekka were laying down on long tanning chairs. Everyone noticed I arrived and asked where I had gone. I just told them I had an upset stomach. They believed it, so I quit being worried and pushed Taty into the pool and hastily dived in.

As both of us rose up from the water, Taty yelled at me, while Rebekka took a video and Lyndon was cracking up. It made me smile to see Lyndon enjoying this. I had told Rebekka and Lyndon to get their asses in the pool because tanning was main stream. Either way, both of them had a nice tan already. They both held hands and ran into the pool together. My smile quickly dropped.

Tatiana swam over to me and asked what was wrong. I replied with "nothing." I regretted being dry with her. Taty knew about me being gay, but I didn't tell her that my best friend was my crush. She didn't let me being dry towards her phase her. She told me to "cheer up" or she would make me go home. Sometimes, I questioned if she was my best friend or my mother.

Hours have passed, we played some pool games, swam, and just talked. We all decided to get out of the pool and watch a movie, in particular a horror film. After all of us changed, we headed to the basement, which was a movie theater room. I was quite jealous of Rebekka, she was so wealthy because both her parents are lawyers, meanwhile I just lived with my mother, who by the way, also knows about me. We weren't poor, we were just not "high class".

Taty and Rebekka sat at each end, while Lyndon and I were in the middle. I was quite nervous, but also, I was grateful. We decided to watch Sinister, which was scary, only because of the evil guy. During the movie, I stood up to get more popcorn and drinks for everyone. For some reason, Lyndon decided to join me. I opened the fridge and got some cans of soda, then I turned around to see Lyndon. We were really close to each other, I held in my breath. Lyndon decided to break the ice by saying "nice ass."

My cheeks turned so red, I could feel it. Lyndon chuckled and walked away with two cans of soda for Rebekka and him. I was so confused. Did he know something? No, how could he? I keep my emotions to myself and Taty. I couldn't express me feelings about anything to Lyndon, I did not want him to assume I was gay, even though I was. I walked down stairs as the movie was partially over. I sat down and chatted with Taty. Still, I had Lyndon's words in my mind... "Nice ass." I'm almost positive it was a joke, but could he be curious? Bi? Gay? Scratch out gay... He has a girlfriend. She's right next to him. Duh!! I shouldn't even take this into consideration, of course he wouldn't be curious or bi. Plus, even if he was, he wouldn't even go for me. I mean, I wasn't a loser, but I was just me...

Anyways, I can't keep this all to myself, I have to tell Taty. Maybe someday throughout next week. Rebekka suggested a sleep over, which was totally so unnecessary, since we were pretty much too old for this. But we kindly accepted it. Rebekka would sleep in her own room, Taty and I would sleep in two separate guest rooms. I quickly thought about Lyndon, but then Rebekka suggested that he should sleep with her.

There we go again! The jealousy over riding every other emotion. I jogged into the room upset as Taty went into hers and Lyndon went into Rebekka's. It was like 1 or 2 am and I woke up. I had a boner, which was totally random. I heard the door squeak open, and it was Lyndon. I hid my bottom half with a blanket as he walked in. I was nervous, so I wanted him out as quickly as possible. I told him "what dude? I'm trying to sleep." And he got quite upset. I instantly felt bad and told him "never mind, what's wrong?" He told me that he had woken up and gotten bored.

My eyes were set at his shirtless torso. He looked so good, oh my god, my boner would never go away. Lyndon noticed what was happening down there and stood up. Lyndon asked "why the fuck do you have a boner, dude?" I thought of the only thing I could and told him that before he walked in and woke me up, I had an amazing dream about this one hot girl in our school.

Lyndon sat back down and asked who it was about. He seemed a little angry, unless it was a figment of my imagination. I told him some random girl's name who I thought was really pretty and he rolled his eyes. I simply asked "Are you jealous, Lyndon?" And he replied "Why would I?" with a chuckle.

I shrugged my shoulders and told him I was tired and to go to sleep. He did just that, with me. He laid on the bed with me, which was so awkward! I asked him "what the hell are you doing dude...?" He told me "Just like the old times, right?" I was hesitant to disagree, but I gave in. He had given me his puppy eyes and I couldn't withstand. I went to sleep quite angry but sorta satisfied, it's been a long time since we had a "sleep over" and I missed it. Lyndon was snoring lightly, which I had also missed, but then he did something out of the ordinary and put his arm around me. I thought to myself "oh fuck..."

Okay well, this is quite longer, I hope you enjoy... Please, excuse my grammar mistake, not necessarily the best out there. Lol. -G :3