Chapter Six

Lyndon's P.O.V

We were in Justin's room. On his bed, we were making out and grinding on each other, roughly. I don't know what got over me, Justin confessing his feelings for me made me so happy. I guess I wanted to show it. After a while, I lifted up his shirt and threw it towards the floor. His body was slim, but he has visible abs and his skin was pretty pale, I didn't care though. The sight of him was beautiful.

Justin was tugging at the hem of my shirt, hinting to take it off. Boy, let me tell you, the shirt was off me in .5 seconds. I then unbuttoned my jeans but left them on. I went back to kissing those lips that basically belonged to me now. Ugh! I just wanted to take him right there, my erection was aching now.

Kissing Justin's neck made him shiver, which made him so hot! The way he lift his back up because of my light touches by my fingers and how he moaned when I bit his nipple. I've never been with a guy, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to give pleasure.

I trailed kisses down to the button of his jeans. I quickly unbuttoned them and slide them down roughly, with his boxers. His hard erection sprang up, waving. His length always caught me by surprise, but I'm going to be honest, I'm bigger.

I gently stroked him, making him moan loudly... I couldn't wait anymore... I flicked my tongue on the tip of his penis, causing Justin to moan my name, hearing that was music to my ears. Then, hovering my mouth over his length, I took it in.

Doing that, his length kept hitting the back of my throat. He tasted so good, I can't believe he's mine, not officially though, I'm just trying to pick a perfect time. I bobbed my head fast, up and down, up and down, until he got stiff, trying to tell me he was going to release.

"LYNDON, I'M GOING TO... TO.... TO...." Justin said, unable to finish.

"Finish it, baby..." I whispered.

"Lyndon oh my god, I'm going to...."

I woke up.

It was all a dream. The best dream I ever had. It was the middle of the night, a few hours before school. I was laying next to Justin. Memories of our confessions and kissing made me smile and got me hard. I didn't want to bother Justin's sleep so I went downstairs to use the bathroom for private reasons. I jerked off and cleaned myself off. That dream had me and mini me excited.

I went to the living room to watch tv when I was about to fall asleep, but then I heard the front door open. What the fuck, oh wait. Maybe it was Justin's mom, Claire. Claire was like my second mom, she would treat and take of me as she did for Justin. So told me I could come anytime to keep Justin company or whenever I felt lonely. She was also there for me when my mom died. That was such a hard time for me.

"Oh god! What a surprise. Why are you awake so late?" Claire asked while entering the living room.

"Late night thinking?" I replied not actually knowing why I was still awake.

"Well you should get some rest, tomorrow's school and I don't want you kids being late for school! Also, I'm off to bed, good night, love." Claire said.

Claire made me blithe. She was the quite the best, being busy with work but still has the time to do her duties as a mother. I then walked up to Justin's room, where he was sleeping so peacefully with a small smile on his face. If I could, I would take a picture but that's kinda creepy.

I laid next to him trying not to wake
him up. He rolled over and cuddled with me, placing a hand in my boxers. Oh... Well... Anyways, ever since Justin came out to me, I've been seeing him differently. At first, I was jealous about that, what's his name? Kenny? Kai? Kyle! I was jealous that Kyle would take my best friend away. Then I realized it was something more than that.

I was jealous because I wanted to be with Justin. I never thought I would want to be with a guy, but with Justin, it's a different story. I was the one who broke up the relationship. I just couldn't stay with her. I felt bad, because I left her for Justin and I lied to Justin about her. He doesn't have to know though. When we were younger, people asked us if we were a thing or tell that were "otp's" whatever that means. We simply rejected that thought and would tell people that we were just close friends, had been for a period of time.

~+~+~+~+~ 8:30 a.m.

Justin's P.O.V

As I was showering, I got an erection because of my thoughts. I had woken up with something hard in my hands and it was Lyndon's morning wood. Before realizing, I had stroked it a few times but then stopped, being embarrassed.

Then another thought came across my mind. Dirty thoughts. I was thinking about Lyndon and I doing the naughty. All the things we would do with each other.... I was stroking myself faster and faster, before I came, moaning Lyndon's name.

I couldn't help but feel guilty for doing that. I felt dirty... But those feelings soon begin to dissipate after a while.

After getting ready, Lyndon woke up and if he didn't hurry we would be late.

"Hey! Sleeping beauty, get that ass ready. We're going to be late." I told him.

"I like it when you command me, it turns me on... But fine I'll get ready give me 5." He replied.

I blushed at what Lyndon said. Was he joking? And, what are we..? Okay, I need to stop asking myself questions. Today is going to be a good day, hopefully.

Lyndon was now in my room, wet, with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help myself from looking, his rock hard abs were dripping with water and it was as if he came out a modeling shoot.

"Like what you see? Sadly, I need clothes." Lyndon said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah, sure, sure..." I said, getting out of my daze.

I gave him a shirt and one of my dark jeans, then we drove to school. I'm glad we weren't late. I guess it was a start of a great day...

I spoke too soon. We saw Rebekka with her pose and she passed by us. I swear she gave Lyndon and I a glare. What the fuck. Honestly hate her now.

"Rebekka's friend, Ellie, is hot, dude." Lyndon told me.

"What...?" I said, my heart shattering to pieces...

"Oh, um nothing... I'm sorry, I still like girls, remember?" He replied.

"Haha, it's fine. Elliot, Ellie's twin brother, it super hot!" I told Lyndon, exaggerating the "hot" part.

We both realized that jealousy is going to be a problem... As we apologized to each other, he left me. He left me randomly, what the heck?

"Where are you going?" I yelled in the hallways filled with idiots.

He ignored me... Was he still upset? That wouldn't be fair, what the fuck. Then he came back. Did he feel bad for leaving me?

"Justin, we're gonna be late for class, what are you doing?" Lyndon said.

Oh... He went to class... I feel stupid now. I asked him if he was mad, because I thought he was for earlier...

"No why would I? I know you only said that to make me jealous. It worked, but not to the point where I'd be mad at you, babe." Lyndon informed.

With that, he amazed me. We weren't a couple yet, but we were getting there. Also, I love the fact that he called me "babe". We walked to class, both of us smiling at each other. My smile faded when I saw Kyle...

Till next time, lol. Not exactly a long chapter but I still try. Please excuse any grammar mistakes. Vote & comment :) -G :3