Chapter Nine

Lyndon's P.O.V

The fact that Justin kissed Kyle boiled my blood. I'm honestly tired of him being in the middle of our relationship. It pained me to look at Justin, so I left.

I wasn't sure if he was looking for me, but a part of me felt guilty since I left him without saying a word. This girl I used to talk to, Samantha, came up to me asking how I was. I told her I wasn't In the mood, but she kept insisting. I hate persistent people, they bug me sometimes.

"Can you help me out with geometry? I'm about to fail because I don't understand shit!" She asked with a concerned tone.

"Um sure? My house tonight, well study." I said with a sly smile.

I saw Justin from the corner of my eye. I did what popped into my mind and gave a quick kiss to Samantha and smiled. I turned my head to see Justin standing there with a hurt expression.

I definitely regret trying to make him upset. Some reason, I just couldn't bring myself to move towards Justin. I should probably talk to him... Maybe I'll wait it out though?

Later on, I went home and couldn't keep my mind of Justin. I was waiting for Samantha to come and get this tutoring session over with.

She finally came and gave me a kiss on the cheek, thanking me for doing this. I simply shrugged it off.

"Okay no slacking! I don't need you failing because of me." I told her at no ease.

"Okay okay Mr.Hot Professor!" She retorted.

Ew I can't believe she called me that, I wanted throw up. As I was teaching her math formulas, Samantha started rubbing my legs and agreeing with me about the lesson. I threw her hands off me and told her this was not going to happen and that I was with someone.

Next thing you know the bitch was on me and starting making out with me.

"Forget her for tonight. Do things with
me!" She said trying to act seductive.

"LYNDON!" I heard a muffled voice from outside my front door. I pushed Samantha off me and ran to the door.

"Justin what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"We're breaking up. Have fun with that slut." He said in a monotone voice.

"What? You saw? It was nothing, she came on to me... I'd never hurt you, I'm just upset as you are considering you let Kyle kiss you..." I said with my voice cracking and on the verge of crying.

"No! Fuck you, how could you think I would let him do that. Anyways it's late, I have to go. I don't want to see you anymore." Justin told me, letting my tears fall.

"Justin wait!" I yelled before I ran off.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Why?! There was so much anger built up. I wanted to cry. I wanted to get him back. I should just wait until he cools down.

I went inside and told Samantha to get out without an argument. She left calling me a douche and stuck the middle finger. Oh well. With that, I laid on my bed thinking about Justin all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin's P.O.V

I ran home. My eyes red and puffy. I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of all of this. Everything seemed so fine.