Chapter Four

Justin's P.O.V

Should I text Kyle? Maybe later? I'm not use to this. I took a deep breath and just texted "hey Kyle"

"I'm assuming this is justin right? If so, I'm so glad you texted me" was Kyle's reply.

"Of course, never want to leave a friend hanging. Any plans later??" I said.

"Well the real question is, do you have any plans?" Kyle replied.

"Um, no sadly!" I texted back.

"Justin, do you maybe wanna maybe hang out? :$ Theres a new Starbucks 4 blocks away from me, always wanted to go" Kyle said.

"Sure! It's a date!" I replied very fast.

"Wait, not a date... Sorry, I was caught up in the moment..." I sent after my other message.

"Would you like it to be a date? :3 I wanna get to know you better." Kyle said

"Okay! 6:30 p.m. I'll be over soon." I said with a big smile on my face. This would be my first date with a guy. Yeah, I went on plenty of dates with girls, well not a lot but I've had my fair share. I couldn't go out with the clothes I had on, the fuck, it was a tank top with sweats, talk about bummy.

I quickly texted Taty to get her booty to my house, because I had a date with the new guy Kyle and I needed opinions. Shortly after I texted her, she was at my porch with a light sweater and sweats too. Must've been a bummy day for everyone.

Tatiana's P.O.V

When your best friend needs you. It was honestly the cutest. I told him to wear this nice button down shirt with his cargo shorts he got from Hollister the other day. Justin had potential. He honestly was the cutest, but ever since I knew him, he would be afraid of what people thought of him. He shouldn't even be afraid, he had me and Lyndon. Justin would be catching everyone's attention if he were more out going, but I still love him for him.

When he was dressed and ready, I asked him some questions, more like bombarded them on him.

"Are you nervous? Oh my god, he's your first guy date, right? Isn't it a bit too early? Oh the hell with it, it's cute." I asked

"A tad bit nervous, yes, yeah, but it wasn't even a real date. It's just to get to know each other, don't get ahead of yourself." He remarked.

"I was just wondering, don't gotta be so damn rude!" I said, quite tired.

Justin's P.O.V

I could never let an opportunity with Kyle pass. He was hot, I couldn't lie about that. Kyle was at least 6 feet with chocolate brown eyes, white skin tone, and a slim build. His jawline was sculpted by Greek gods, like literally. Anyways, it wasn't even about the looks, he just seemed super nice and friendly.

I was going to head out after Taty left but then my phone rang. The ringtone was set to one person only, Lyndon. What could he possibly want? I picked up asking what he needed.

"Justin.... Can I come over? I need to talk to you." -Lyndon

"You're already talking to me, can't it be told through the phone??" -me

"No, because I also want to see you." -Lyndon

Those words made me get lost for a brief moment, but I honestly needed to stop thinking of Lyndon that way. We would never be together. It hurts to think that but it's the truth. I don't have time for this right now, I'm gonna be late.

"You can't, I'm sorry! I'm really busy." I said, hanging up.

I went into my car and quickly texted my mom. I barely get to see my mom, because she works almost all day and night. It gives me more freedom, but I still miss her.