Chapter Three

Lyndon's P.O.V

I was half asleep and I was the type to cuddle. I placed my arm over Justin's. He went stiff for a moment, did I make him nervous? What for...? Justin was like a brother to me. He was cute, I wouldn't lie. I wonder why he hasn't had a girlfriend yet. Any girl would be lucky to have him, he's really smart, adorable, and would do anything for you. I laid there, watching as he would crinkle his nose as he slept. He doesn't know, but I notice every little thing about

him. Like he kinda gets upset when I'm with Rebekka. Weird, huh?

I guess it's because he doesn't want to lose me, but that'll never happen. Rebekka and I have only been together for 2 1/2 months, it isn't that long. Although, I would put anyone aside for Justin, even my girlfriend. I don't care what anyone says. He's literally my anchor. Justin was there for me when my mom died, when I had my first heart break, when someone rejects me, yeah, he's pretty much there 24/7.

I feel bad for leaving Rebekka alone after we had some sweet sex. It wouldn't be the first time we hooked up. That's why she suggested I "sleep" with her tonight. She was asleep, so I got bored and decided to bother, Justin. I felt like I haven't talked to him for a while, plus he's fun to talk to.

I only wanted to sleep with him tonight was because I missed the old time, where we would invite each other over and sleep for the night. I'm actually so grateful I met Justin in the 7th grade. I remember how we met like it was yesterday. Justin may not remember, but I do, clearly. Man was I tired, I'm actually gonna sleep now.

~+~+~+~+

I woke up early because I didn't want someone to walk in on us sleeping in the same bed. It would save time of awkwardness and explanation. I mean, I didn't care what people thought of me, but it was the opposite for Justin. He would be upset if someone told him something he didn't like. Justin was always so insecure. Thinking he was lower than others. But I say otherwise. He stands out, to be honest.

Speaking of Justin, he was poking my butt. I hadn't even noticed. I'm not gonna lie, his length was pretty big. Okay, first of all the fact that his boner was touching me was weird and what the fuck, I just realized I was talking about my best friend's dick. I'm just going to ignore it, probably another dream of that girl from school. The thought of that created a sting in my heart. That was something new, ugh... I'll let that pass too.

I walked down to the kitchen to see Tatiana, Justin's best friend, cooking breakfast. I was eager to eat, so I set down the plates. I woke up Rebekka afterwards, because she would be upset if I ate without her. I didn't want to be rude, but my girlfriend was super clingy and uptight about many things. I can't even look at a dog for more than 5 seconds without getting her upset. Although, she was smoking hot, so that was a score.

We all ate besides Justin. I knew good enough to not wake him up unless it was important. Justin was like that ever since he was little, it made me chuckle. Chuckling made me receive questioning glances from Tatiana and Bekka. Justin came down, upset, he drank some juice and asked "Why didn't anyone wake me up, the hell?" Did I forget to mention he hated being left out of the loop too? My bad!

Justin's P.O.V

I let that slide, I'm pretty sure Lyndon understood clearly, that I absolutely hate being left out. I devoured the food! Another thing about Tatiana, wasn't only that she was a bad ass bitch, clever, and the coolest, but she could cook as well. Sorry, but I love food. Pretty sure, one day I'd marry a slice of pizza. I quickly smirked at what I said.

When everyone finished, we all departed to do our own plans. I was sure Lyndon and Rebekka would have something planned for the day. Meanwhile, I didn't wanna spend my Saturday alone, so I invited Tatiana to the mall. I hadn't realized till like now, that the mall is literally a paradise of hot people. Taty couldn't disagree about that.