Chapter Eight

Lyndon's P.O.V

Our date was perfect the other afternoon. There's this overwhelming feeling I get when I'm with him now. Like I just want to be with him, always.

I walked over to his house so we could car pool to school like we usually do.

"Hey babe" I said with a smile and gave him a meaningful kiss.

"Damn, I'm so lucky!" Justin said while chuckling.

We drove to school and the first thing we see is Kyle..... I don't usually say this, but I hate him. He didn't really do anything to me. Just that he almost got with someone that was mine. The mere thought of seeing Justin with someone else or him not having feelings for me made me angry and partially upset.

Justin's P.O.V

Well, it seemed to me like Lyndon got angry for some reason.

"Hey, babe, what's-" I tried finishing before I cut off by Kyle. What's up now...?

"Justin, I need to talk to you, it's urgent...!" Kyle demanded

I walked over to a corner, glancing at Lyndon with a sorry expression.
Lyndon rolled his eyes and I couldn't help but feel hurt... I turned to look at Kyle with hurt eyes, but he kept talking without noticing my expression.

"Look. Justin. I really like you, and you can't just put me aside and forget about me because of Lyndon. Wasn't he straight like two days ago? I bet he's just trying to make a fool out of you. I think you'd be better off with someone like me." Kyle said, then kissed me hard, unexpectedly.

I didn't kiss back. I was actually revolted. I had a boyfriend. Therefore, I tried pushing him off but he kept his hands on my wrist and it started to hurt. I was so angry, I pushed him into the lockers and punched him.

"No! He would never hurt me! And don't ever force yourself on me again. Lyndon would never do this! What the actual fuck!?" I spat out with so much hatred.

Oh my god. I don't know what got over me though, I'm usually not violent.

Kyle looked at me angrily but with sadden eyes, but right now I didn't even care. He forced a kiss on me, especially when I had a boyfriend. Lyndon. I kept looking everywhere for him, but it seem like he ran off.

I searched the whole school for him, I went to every floor and every classroom he had. No where to be found. I went into the cafeteria and I see him flirting with some girl. I stood there staring and saw how he also gave her a quick kiss on the lips. What....? No.... Why?

Lyndon was walking towards the door till he stopped and saw me. My eyes were watery and I could feel some drops falling down my cheeks.... Lyndon didn't even say anything, he walked right past me as if I wasn't even anyone to him.

"Why.....?"

I ran out of the caf and stayed in the janitor's closet. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest. I didn't know what I was feeling. My chest hurt! I was crying uncontrollably. What did I do? Did I lose him? I don't nothing, so what Kyle said was true? It was just a joke? We've been close friends since forever, he would never hurt me like that....

"Hey... Where have you been? Well you could probably say the same for me, sorry for being so distant." I texted Taty. Wow I've missed her.

"Hey, I've been doing my own things ever since you wanted to just blow me off lmfao, it's all good though, what's up?" Taty replied no later than a minute. Which was another reason I loved her.

"Can you maybe walk around with me, I have a lot to tell you. Also, I'm in no fucking mood to be in school, where I hate everyone." I asked hoping she would reply quicker even though she's trying her hardest with me.

"Yes! Of course boo. Don't leave any details out and don't be afraid to let everything out!!" Taty replied with much love.

Once I saw Taty walk towards me, I ran to her, then ran out of school with her. Why does high school have to be where the root of all problems are? After all the explaining with full details that could make my ELA teacher, Miller jealous, Taty gave me a hug and apologized even though none of this was her fault. If anything, Taty was my safety blanket, always making me feel comfortable and safe around her, don't get me wrong. Lyndon..... Lyndon, made me feel the same, maybe even more, but I could be more open and myself with Taty.

Taty and I walked back to the schools parking lot to get my car and drove us to my house, where our noses was hit with my mom's cooking. Oh, guess her shift ended early? Awesome.

"Tatiana! Long time girl!!!!" My mom said, embarrassingly. She liked to be apart of the 'teens'

"Oh my god! I know right! Text me though, cuz us girls gotta k.i.t." Taty said playing around while all of us started laughing.

"Dinner will be done in a few! I made pasta with meatballs, but Justin, if you don't want, I'll quickly make dino chicken nuggets?" My mom suggested making me close my eyes. I was so embarrassed, It was like I was in front of a filled room, naked.

Taty chuckled and said that pasta sounded good and I agreed. I can't believe this. I just like dino nuggets, because they're fun, okay!! I wasn't in the mood to eat though, Lyndon was the only thing on my mind.

Later on, I decided to text Lyndon. I left like 4 messages, with no reply. I told Taty it was getting late and that I was heading off to bed so she left.

To Lyndon:
"Why have you been ignoring me? Do you not like me anymore?"
"Is it because of Kyle? Because he means nothing to me, he kissed me randomly and I didn't even like it one bit."
"I'm sorry, I don't know what I did wrong!"

Those are the text that were left unopened, so I decided to walk to Lyndon's house. To my luck the lights were on, so I peeped inside the window. My heart fell, it was the same girl from the cafeteria earlier on top of Lyndon.

Knowing I'd regret this later, I knocked on the door and yelled Lyndon's name. He opened the door quickly and answered "Justin what are you doing here?"

"We're breaking up. Have fun with that slut." I said in a monotone voice.

"What? You saw? It was nothing, she came on to me... I'd never hurt you, I was just upset that you let Kyle kiss you..." Lyndon said with his voice cracking and on the verge of crying.

"No! Fuck you, how could you think I would let him do that. Anyways it's late, I have to go. I don't want to see you anymore." I told him, letting my tears fall.

"Justin wait!" Lyndon yelled before I ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time! I miss writing. Please excuse any grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoy! -g