Chapter Five

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up to find the bed empty... Did he leave...? Oh my god, the kiss! Did he remember? It didn't mean anything though, so why am I over reacting? Times like this makes me wanna cry.

I walked to the bathroom, but it was quite hard to pee with my morning wood. After, I went to the kitchen and stood in there shock. Lyndon was looking through my medicine cabinet.

"Dude, I need alka-seltzer or Tylenol like right now! I have a huge ass headache! Why'd you let me drink so much?!" Lyndon said.

"First of all, Tylenol is on the left. Secondly, shut the fuck up, I didn't wake up to deal with your shit. I didn't stop you, because I thought
you needed it." I replied.

Yeah I may have been a little harsh, but I didn't want to be blamed for something that wasn't my fault. Also, I was still upset from thinking he left me. I'm so emotional!

"Jeez, dude calm down. It was a joke..." Lyndon remarked.

Aww, he's making me feel bad. I swear Lyndon could be the death of me. He's so cute, why can't he just like guys and wanna be with me?! Woah, did I just think that? I feel even more guilty now because of Kyle! Sad face.

"Why so glum, chum?" Lyndon asked.

"Huh, I'm fine. Feeling any better, boo?" I told Lyndon.

"Boo? That's new, kinda like it." Lyndon replied.

I quickly went upstairs to grab my phone and came back down. I had a couple messages from my mom, Taty, and Kyle.

"Honey, I'm done with my shift, be home soon xoxo." -Mom

"Omfg! How'd the date go?!" - Taty
"Hello! Answer me, full details please!" -Taty
"Ugh! Fine, text me whenever, honestly hate you right now." -Taty

"Had a great night, thanks. What're you up to? :)" -Kyle

I didn't bother to text my mother back. I texted Taty that it was really good and I'd tell her the story later. When it came to Kyle, I had to think about it for a moment.

"Hey Kyle nothin much hbu? I had a great time too" I asked not caring about grammar right now. Waiting for Kyle's text, I went to my living room where Lyndon had went off to without me noticing. I would have to put a bell around his ankle.

Kyle's P.O.V

I waited a couple of minutes before texting him back. I didn't want to seem desperate. The thing is, I always have my phone in my hands.

"Laying down, watching tv. Wanna do something today?" I texted.

"Yeah sure, I probably won't be busy later" he replied.

"Okay hopefully ill see you later, hottie." I said trying to be flirty.

Imagining his reaction gave me a huge smile, I think I really like Justin. He's totally different from any other guy. His personality and the things he do are honestly the best. Yeah, it's a bit early to be liking him, but it's Justin... There's something about him.

Justin's P.O.V

Hottie? I'm not even hot. I still smiled though. Besides that, Lyndon would keep asking what I was doing and kept glancing over my phone, but I would turn it for it to not be visible. I just didn't want him questioning what I would do and judging Kyle for talking to me. Once his face was headed back to the TV, I started texting again with grin pasted on my face.

"OKAY! Who are you texting so much that you can't have at least half your attention on me?? It's rude and much bothering!" Lyndon outbursts.

I froze staring at me phone.... Then slowly rotated my head to look at him, kinda like the exorcist. I eternally chuckled, because of that thought. I was still scared though... The face he had on. Oh boy, if looks could kill...

"I'm te-texting no one...." I said with a stutter, which only happened with Lyndon when he yelled...

"Oh yea! Because you just stare at your phone with stupid smile on your face, typing away." Lyndon said In such an intense tone.

I was now hurt. So hurt. Lyndon was being really harsh right now. It all started when I went out with Kyle yesterday. But there was one thing that I hated myself so much for. No matter what, I could never hate someone. Especially Lyndon. The one guy I trusted the most, spent most of my teen years with, and had the most feelings for. I quickly texted Kyle that I would have to cancel.

"Wow. I don't know what to say. You should probably go home. I don't know what it is, but you're acting like some jealous boyfriend." I said with a few tears rolling down my cheeks.

"No, Justin, I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me. I don't know why I'm acting jealous. It's just that- that I'm your best friend and I'm hanging out with you, and you pay no attention to me and... And.." Lyndon said before leaning in and kissing me slowly.

I sat there frozen, not giving entrance. Not showing any kind of emotion. My fallen tears staining my cheeks. Why was he kissing me? Yesterday's moment flashed into my mind, him kissing me when I was drunk. I had so many pent up feelings that made it to the point where feeling were overrated. When Lyndon noticed I wasn't doing anything, he stopped and opened his eyes.

"Justin... I'm sorry for kissing you like that..." Lyndon said with wide eyes.

My mind quickly thought "oh fuck it! Feelings are overrated right?" I placed my hand behind Lyndon's neck and kissed him. Lyndon didn't hesitate to kiss back, then he started asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly, causing him to dip his tongue in. We both moaned a bit loudly.

He was now leaning over me, which caused me to get a huge erection. His lips were so nice and plump and his body towering over mine, was just so... Ugh! It was just hot! He chuckled when my boner was poking his abdomen. We stopped kissing to catch our breaths, then stared at each other as our breathing was hitched. Lyndon's eyes were filled with lust, as I'm sure mine were too.

"Lyndon. I've been waiting for this for some time now.... I realized I had feelings for you for a while." I announced, in a whispering voice.

" I know... It just took me time to realize that.. I like it though. This. Us. It's a feeling that I never had with a girl or someone as close as we are." Lyndon said with a raspy voice. It was quite hot, but did he want to be with me...? Was he even into guys...!? Was I ready to be with him? Here comes the questions...

"Are you into guys....?" I asked.

"..." Quietness is what he gave me.

"No, I still like girls Justin. It's just you who I'm into. You'd be the only guy." He then replied.

With his response leaving me in a daze, I had no idea what to say next. Leaving my mouth open and my mind confused like crazy. Hell must've froze over...

Lol, ok there's this short chapter since people have been bugging me to update. It just all came to me. I wanted to make it pretty good! Please excuse any grammar mistakes, thanks.

Will Lyndon and Justin be together after all that? Did jealousy do its job right? Poor Kyle, what about him?
Okay. Till next time. -G :3