Chapter Seven

Justin's P.O.V

Luckily, Kyle didn't see me. I tried to avoid him, but I knew I couldn't because I had science with him. I'm only hiding from him, because I don't know how to tell him that I just want to be friends.

Once science class started, Kyle walked up to me as Lyndon was talking... How awkward could this get...? Ugh...

"Hey Justin. Justin's friend." Kyle greeted merrily, but glared at Lyndon. Um, Lyndon is basically my boyfriend, he shouldn't be rude.

"When are we going on another date? I just figured we had a great time on the last date, we could do it this weekend?" Kyle asked and I stood there in stupidness.

"Hey! Dipshit, back off. Justin is my boyfriend. Go look for someone else." Lyndon said, possessively. If I wasn't in this situation right now, I would've been totally turned on. Wait? Did he say boyfriend? He didn't even rightfully ask me out. We'll talk about this later.

"Yeah right, I'm not falling for this again. So yeah Justin?" Kyle insisted.

I stared at Kyle for a minute and finally gave him a sorry look telling him that it's true about Lyndon and I. It was like telling a baby no, they couldn't have their pacifier. I wanted to comfort him, but Lyndon would get mad and it would make things more awkward.

"Well, good luck with everything." Kyle said with so much hurt dripping from his voice. Then he whispered something like how this was tragic or upsetting.

I probably should've told him everything sooner, but it everything happened fast and he was exactly on my mind 24/7.

"I need to take you somewhere after this. It's something special and urgent." Lyndon informed me.

I really hate surprises, but if it was important, it was important. After school ended, he drove us to an not so old abandoned warehouse. As we walked in it, I was amazed with the beauty.

This one room was cleared and cleaned. It had a table with food and beverages. There were lit up lightbulbs hanging from the ceiling and there was music from the 80s playing.

"Justin Marx. I know I just started developing feelings for you. I know you may think this is just a phase. Maybe you think I'm going fast, but I feel like I've known you for a whole lifetime. Therefore, I would like to ask you if you'd do me the honor and be my boyfriend?" Lyndon asked, with I think, was a tear in his eye.

"Yes. I'd love to be your boyfriend. I feel the same way towards you. Maybe even longer." I answered with tears rolling down my cheek. I was only tearing, because this was beautiful and he did this for me.

"Join me for dinner, will you?" Lyndon asked and I nodded.

The meal was my favorite! Chicken nuggets and French fries. I don't want to speak too soon, but this day was turning out to be perfect besides what happened earlier at school.

After eating, Lyndon had slow danced with me for a while, it was so romantic. I can't believe he was actually my boyfriend now. After the song ended, Lyndon kissed me passionately. I kissed back, allowing him entrance to my mouth. I wanted to take things a bit slower, so I pulled back, and laid my head on the crook of his shoulder. With that, we swayed back and forth to the song "explosions" by Ellie Goulding, who was my all time favorite artist.

When it was getting late, we walked to my car, and I drove him home.

"I don't wanna be home..." Lyndon whined.

"Um, sleep over?" I asked, while Lyndon stopped his whining and smirked. He quickly told me he'd love to, so I drove us back to my house.

We got into basketball shorts and threw off our shirts. I was still amazed with Lyndon's awesomely toned ass body, it made my mouth watered. As we got into my bed, I quickly gave a small peck on the lips to Lyndon and told him thank you for everything.

"Anything for you, babe." Lyndon said. Making my heart swoon.

Lyndon was fast asleep. I soon was drifting to sleep, as I though about Kyle and his reaction. He must've been so hurt and all that, because of me. I mean, I didn't really say anything, it was Lyndon. Also, it was just one date, not that much. Then again, I probably would've been with Kyle if Lyndon hadn't been more open about his feelings. With that, I felt stupid for saying that. I'm with Lyndon now, it's been what I wanted for quite a while. I really really really liked Lyndon. He means so much to me, I don't want to lose him in any way...

Okay well there's a subtle and short chapter. Hope you enjoyed. Please excuse any mistakes I have made.
-G :3

I'm having writers block with this story, I'll try to update as soon as possible for anyone who likes it. Also, I'm trying to create a new story as well. :)