Chapter Ten

Lyndon's P.O.V

I woke up calling Tatiana and Justin's mom, Melissa. I only called Tatiana because she's as close to Justin as I am, and I know how much she cares about Justin.

Melissa freaked out when she heard what happened. The way she was acting made me scared to tell her every single detail. I wasn't scared of dying, I just don't want to deal with an angry mother's wrath.

Taty, she was upset and she stopped what she was doing to come to the hospital. If they knew the real cause of this, I'd be six feet underground. No doubt about it.

"They said he tried committing suicide by swallowing a bottle of pills." I said.

"But he's ok now...." I whispered.

"Do you know why he would do some crazy shit like that?! He's never done anything like that!" Taty yelled while Melissa tried calming her down.

"Ummmm, I have no clue..." I said panicking In the inside.

"He's okay now, he'll be okay. Everything is going to back to normal." Melissa whispered on the brink of crying.

I broke down. I started crying. This was all my fault. ALL MY FAULT! No matter how many times I say it, it's not gonna reverse time. If I had been stubborn for an extra minute, four lives would've been over. Mine included.

I reached over to Justin's resting body. What he went through must've been traumatic. I don't deserve Justin. I don't deserve anything, actually. I placed his hand into mine and I squeezed tight. Whispering to him that I'm so sorry and that I'd never let go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I was dreaming. Dreaming of having the perfect life with Lyndon. Would he actually want a life with me? Lyndon meant the world to me.

Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have even been upset that he broke up with me. He's not gay. He chose to be with me. I probably rushed him? Anyways, I would've been fine with staying as best friends.

I went back thinking about my future with him. All I thought about was "Love Me Like you Do". That song was great. I sang it over and over in my head.

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much
You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life
So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I woke up, everyone was in the room, Taty and Lyndon watching tv and my mom on the phone probably looking over her schedule.

"Hi guys" I said with my raspy morning voice.

Lyndon walked over to me saying he was sorry, for everything. Can he not apologize so frequently, I'm not even mad at him.

"It's ok, stop apologizing, If anything I was the stupid one."

"No you weren't, I was. I assumed and I let it get to me. I just wanted you to know this isn't your fault." Lyndon had said. With that I remained quiet.

"Also, your morning voice is really hot." He whispered into my ear.

Oh man not the time, but it was too late. I was turned on, so I sat up and tried to hide it. I glared at Lyndon causing him to chuckle but soon guilt washed over his face. I knew he was still sorry.

"Honey! What happened? Are you alright? You don't feel sick do you?" My mom asked.

"Mom I just woke up, I don't need the bombardment of questions, thanks. We'll talk about what happened later, but for now I'm fine and I feel perfectly healthy." I sassed at her. I didn't want to tell her why I chose to do it, but I could never get pass her with that.

"Babe! I'm glad you're okay! When you can go out we're going shopping my treat!" Taty told me, making me laugh.

I chuckled and told her it seemed like a plan. Damn, what if I wouldn't have made it. I would've left them without saying good bye. Would've left them heart broken. I was being selfish.

"Guys I'm sorry. I did something really stupid. And I know doing what I did wasn't the answer to my problems. But I want you to know that I didn't want to die or anything, I just wanted the pain to go away." I admitted.

"It's okay baby, just talk to us if you're ever down. But I'll visit you soon, I have to get back to work." My mom said.

"You're okay now, so text me whenever, I'll visit you two soon." Taty said while leaving.

It was just me and Lyndon now. The tension was really bad.

"Scoot over." Lyndon commanded.

"Now that we're alone." He whispered while sitting next to me.

"I think I should make it up to you." Lyndon said while kissing my neck. I'm getting turned on. It's so bad.

"Lyndon, you don't hav-" I was trying to explain as he cut me off, kissing my lips.

"I want to." He said still kissing me.

My head was spinning. Lust flooding both of us. I was grinding my hard on to his thigh.

Lyndon placed his hand on my hardened member underneath my hospital gown.

"Lyndon seriously, you don't have to!" I tried telling him but he just went to kiss me and then he did it.

His soft hand, feather like, started stroking my member softly. I moaned while putting my head back. It felt so good.

I was whimpering. I didn't want this feeling to stop. My hand soon went to stroke Lyndon's without a single thought.

"Justin you turn me on! Your touch..... it feels so good!" He moaned.

Did he mean it? I mean I guess it's true with the way he was acting. I stroked him faster as he did the same.

I felt the urge to release! I couldn't tell him, I was dazed.

"Justin! Im going to-" he was trying to explain before I cut him off.

"I am too-" we both let out a load groan. Our sticky substance now on each other's hand. Lyndon licked his hand smiling at me.

"You taste good." Lyndon said with a wink, then getting up to wash it off and handing me a wet towel.

Did we actually just do this? I don't regret it though. It was a special moment we had. Either way, we did nothing wrong. Boys will be boys, right?

-------------------------------

Well that escalated quickly. I hope you enjoy. :) please excuse any grammar mistakes. Until next time! -g