May 31, 2015

A/N: Above is a picture of Chad.

8:00 P.M.

Hey Jesus,

I'm so sorry that I didn't write for the past three days, nothing very interesting happened (As usual) so I decided to just talk to you orally. Anyway, today was church and my friends actually noticed that I didn't have braces on, and they like my new straight teeth. The retainer is really annoying though. For some reason, I noticed that Chad was in church. I don't know why I just did, I guess he has been going there for a while, but I had never seen him. I saw him worshipping and it made me really happy, how much he loves you. I'm sorry to say that I didn't focus much. After the service, he waved to me and walked over, I smiled, but I didn't know what to do. I wondered why someone was interested in talking to me. He told me that I looked nice, that made me feel warm and fuzzy, I didn't talk much except for smiling, but he told me that he had just moved here, Kansas, from Florida. I smiled and tried to make conversation, but I was scared for some reason, even though I felt happy I was scared that if I talked he would stop talking to me. At his request, while stuttering, I told him that I was homeschooled. Soon a girl that looked a lot like him was telling him that they had to go, but before leaving he introduced me to her, his sister, Emily. She is only a year younger than him, So we are the same age. She was very friendly like him, maybe she is the friend that you have for me? Later today, about two hours ago, I had small group, and we moved up to highschool in that too. I found that Chad and Emily joined that same one as me, and I was delighted. We split up into boys and girls, and during the ice breaker I discovered that Emily and I had a lot in common, and we were becoming friends, I think. After group, Chad asked for my phone number. I gave it to him and I got Emily's also. I wonder why he wanted it? Does he like me? No that's impossible. What's there to like about me? Anyway, right now Emily is texting me, she wants to hangout next week. Thank you for her, I love you bye!

~Chloe E. Almond