June 3, 2015

A/N Above is a picture of Emily. (Bailee Madison)

9:00 P.M.

Dear Lord,

Today was youth group and Emily and I hung out before at her house. I'm grateful that she is talkative because it feels in for my nontalkativeness (is that even a word). She told me that they moved from Florida because her parents got a divorce, for her mom became a christian about a year ago, and her dad wasn't. She also let me know that her and Chad accepted You because of their mother, and that her mom found a job in Kansas, which is why they are here. I tried to sympathize with her, but comforting people has never been my forte. I decided not to ask more about her Dad, and to let her tell me eventually, but it felt good to have a friend to talk and laugh with. Thanks so much for her. Anyway, I mentioned that we were at Emily's house right? Well Chad was there too, and he kept trying to hangout with us, I was more than okay with it, but Emily kept sending him away, saying that he wasn't normally like that. I was thinking of telling her that I sort of maybe kind of liked him.. I still don't onow if I do though, I've only known him for a week! But I don't think that she would take it well. I couldn't imagine her liking David, my 17-year-old brother who was heading to college the coming school year. I still can't shake the feeling that Chad likes me too, but I'm sure that I'm just exaggerating and that he just wanted to annoy his sister, like David does to me. Youth group was normal, except that Chad sat next to me. Seriously! Emily sat down, and then me, and then Chad. I was trying to ignore him for some reason. Even though I wanted to talk to him. I'm always like that with guys that I like. Wait no! I don't like Chad... Do I? I don't know... Sorry for all the rambling King, thanks for always being here and listening. I know that I can always count on your amazingly awesome Word. I love you so much.

~Chloe E. Almond