Chad's Journal: July 12th, 2015

A/N
I apologize if this entry does not seem realistic. I have no idea what goes on in almost 15-year-old boy's heads. So it may be inaccurate and un-relatable.

10:49 P.M.

Hey Jesus, I really wanted to talk to Chloe today, but I didn't. I know she doesn't feel the same way about me that I do her, Emily made that clear, but I wanted to tell her that I've had a crush on her from the moment that I saw her. I just have to get it out, but I don't know what she would have done. Emily is being so unkind to Chloe... I know she's been through a lot, our whole family has. With our Dad.. But she shouldn't be doing this. I can tell that Chloe is sad, I am too. My Dad tried to contact me, my Mom doesn't want him to know where we live, but God, what am I supposed to do? It seems like you're not even listening sometimes.. Chloe wasn't at small group, I wonder why.. Maybe I should just text her. No, no I'm not doing that. She hates me. Even though my sister is not in a good place right now, I know she wouldn't lie to me. I wish she hadn't told me. She says that Chloe is not how she seems, that I don't entirely believe, but that sweet, quiet girl couldn't have started this fight. I know my sister and I love my sister, but she can be violent at times.. She gets it from Dad. What do You want me to do? I don't want to end up like him.. Sometimes I see him in me and I hate it. I hate that I look like him, that he has such a strong hold on my life. I'm glad my Mother found You. I'm a social butterfly, but I just haven't been feeling like it since this whole thing started. Well, Goodnight.