June 6, 2015

2:09 A.M.

Hey Jesus,

Today, wait no yesterday, the 5th, was my brother, David's 18th birthday and birthday party. I got him a T-shirt with a guitar on it, because he plays guitar. That's why I'm up so late it took awhile to clean up, and after that I couldn't sleep. Anyway, I was allowed to invite a few friends so that I wouldn't be bored or whatever, and I invited Emily, and told her that she could bring Chad., even though I secretly wanted him to come. I also invited some of my other friends but they couldn't make it per usual. Anyway, Emily and Chad made it, and it was a lot of fun. There weren't too many people but it was a mess, probably because of all the food. I'm exhausted but I really wanted to tell you that towards the end we all just started watching movies, and we watched The Avengers, Spiderman (The first one), and The Dark Knight. My brother's favorite movies. During Spiderman, I was sitting next to Emily and Chad, and I could feel his eyes staring at me it was so weird and uncomfortable and it felt good for some reason... Anyway I told Emily that I wanted to switch seats even though I didn't really.. So we switched and she looked at me weirdly, almost like she knew that I maybe sort of kind of probably liked Chad. After the movies everyone went home except for one of my brother's friends and Emily, she is sleeping on my bed right now while I'm on the floor. I'm having to use a flashlight to write this because I don't want to wake her up. Sorry for the rambling all that is irrevelant. What I have been meaning to say is that after everyone left and Emily and I went to bed. Before she fell asleep, she asked me why I wanted to switch spots with her. I told her I don't know, I just did, I guess. But I don't know if I didn't know, I feel like it's because I like Chad?? I don't know. Whatever. I'm too young for all this.. I'm thinking of telling her the truth tomorrow.. I don't like lying to her.. Well Goodnight I'll update you if I tell her. I love you! Thanks for being amazing.

~ Chloe E. Almond

8:10 P.M.

Hey God,

Emily actually made it easy for me, she flat out asked me if I liked Chad as soon as we woke up. I told her that I think that I might. She thought it was weird that anyone would like her brother, but she was glad that I told her. She also said that she thinks that he likes me back.. I was shocked, I don't know, why would anyone like me? I'm not even pretty. I think that she was just pulling my legs, but I really need to get over this.. I'm not even 18 I mean I've had crushes before but none if them have liked me back, even though he probably doesn't. Ugh I'm not supposed to arose or awaken love until it's time, it's in your amazing book. A part written by Solomon. Then why is this so hard? Maybe I'm just in a boy-crazy month or something. I don't know... This is really frustrating. I'm a little happy that he might actually like me back though wait no, no I'm not. I need to stay single until college. Jesus please help me! This is really hard. Well bye I guess. I love you!

~ Chloe E. Almond