June 21st, 2015

11:51 P.M.

Hey Savior,

We had church and small group today, and I sort of just stayed by myself, but that didn't stop the dirty looks from Emily. Chad was.. Weird. He wasn't talking to his friends like usual, but he was shy? Secluded? I can't put my finger on it but he seemed sad, I wonder why.. I'm still upset, and it doesn't help that I see them twice a week, but I don't know what is going to happen, do I just go on with my life like they never even moved here? I guess so... At small group, whilst I was trying to ignore Emily, she confronted me again, and it wasn't to apologize. She put on her fake smile again, and told me more about how Chad hates me and that I've made him depressed because I told him and it makes him said because he hates me. It hurt, but not as much because it's all lies. Pure lies. I don't know why she is doing this, but I don't want it to bother me anymore. So while she is babbling away, I just walk away, but she grabs my arm and tells me to listen. I was scared, I am scared, but for once in my life, I don't turn, I just keep going, I wasn't even sure where, but I end up crying in the bathroom, luckily, no one is in there, but then I hear a knock, why would anyone knock on a public bathroom door? I clean up and open it to see Chad standing in front of the door. I pretend like nothing has happened and ask why he was there, and he told me that he saw everything and was wondering if I was ok, and I told him that I was alright, which I was then, I think. He then left, still looking sad, I wonder what Emily told him.. Anyway, goodnight, I love you.

~Chloe E. Almond