000

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı prologue﹕six years after ♡
🎧﹐pinwheel (seventeen)
# tinnaphob

"P'Tin kha, please notice me."

"P'Tin, you're awesome, I love you!"

"Marry me, P'Tin!"

I gave a quick wave and smile before entering the car that had been waiting for me. I gently placed all of the love letters, gifts, and flowers that my fans had given me from the studio because a well-known show had asked our group to be the judges in the final contest. I had to show up alone because my friends were too busy to prepare for our next album.

"Do you want to visit your bandmates at the studio, or should I take you home?" Jorn, our manager and also a close friend, asked me.

"I'm planning to go home, my sister is asking for my help."

"About what?"

"She is going to get married soon, and she also wants to start building their house. That's why I'm looking for great architecture."

"Oh, really? Congratulations! There will be a new member in your family. Don't forget to invite me on the wedding day, okay?" I just smiled.

I stared at the streets and buildings from the window; you can still see our faces printed on billboard advertisements and bus stops. Chinzilla, our group that formed way back in high school, We just started from scratch, but we never gave up on our dream and passion, which made us what we are now—the world's most famous Thai band. Por was playing the keyboard, Sound and Win were on bass, Yo is our guitarist, and Phat was on drums. Meanwhile, I'm the group leader and main vocalist.

My phone vibrates, and it shows on the screen a message notification from my sister telling me that the architect team is soon to arrive. She's telling me to be quick and go home. My elder sister, Eri, decided to marry her longtime boyfriend, Typhoon, so I told her that I would give them a brand new house. My sister deserves it anyway. She had a difficult time working in order to send me to school, despite the fact that we were already orphans. I will be alone in my house after their wedding...

"Whatever you want to be, I will always be there for you. I'm always proud of you, Tin—"

"Tin!"

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking that you can't hear me?" I shook my head and even slapped myself because I remembered that scene.

"Sorry, what is it again?"

"What I said is, I think one of the tires got flat, and I have no other tire at the back. I think it will take some time to call for help in the car service."

"Okay, I will just go for a walk since it's already close to my house."

"Are you sure?" I just nodded.

"Bring these gifts home after you get the tires replaced, okay?" We bid goodbye to each other. I stuck my earphones in my ear and then played some songs.

I'm waiting for my turn to walk in the pedestrian lane when I see a small cat in the middle of the road, where a car is coming in its direction. So before the car could run over to the innocent animal, I stepped in and gave a sign to the driver to stop, which luckily roughly stopped the car. I let out a big sigh of relief. It took a few moments before the driver went down to see us.

"Sir, are you okay?" That voice? A young man hurriedly went to me. I kept looking forward to his reaction, but he just showed a concerned look.

"S-Sir? Oh, I didn't see the cat earlier. I'm really sorry, sir. I'm sorry, kitty." He hesitated to touch the little cat, but in the end, he stood up and shook the nonexistent fur on his hand. Still afraid of them, huh?

"Sir? Are you okay? Do you want me to assist you to the hospital?" He was about to touch me, but I immediately stepped back.

"I didn't know that the word "care" existed in your vocabulary."

"Pardon, please?"

"Seriously? Show your true self, Gun. We're just the only ones here. Show your devilish self."

"W-What are you saying, sir? Do I know you? H-How did you know my name?" However, he suddenly got a phone call before I got to answer. 

"Tiw? I know... I'm almost there, I just almost got into an accident... Stop panicking, I'm okay. I'll tell you once I get there." Tiw?

"My apologies again, sir. Since we're already settled here, I have to go. Please take care of the cat." He was about to leave, but I grabbed his arm.

"Don't you think you should leave your number with me?" He gave me a confused face, "What if the cat needed to check with the veterinarian, What if I feel later that I have been hurt by what happened earlier? You should take responsibility for us, isn't that right?" Then he got another call. He hurriedly pulled out his wallet and gave me a calling card.

"I really have to go, please don't call me. If it's not important, thank you." I picked up the cat, which was even wiggling its tail, and we both crossed the road. He just quickly went on with his car.

"Guntaphon Wongwitthaya, SPEYA Design and Construction? You got your dream job and worked at a top architectural firm, huh? Let's see each other again then." I can't help but give a mischievous smirk.

"Where are you going, Gun?"

Seriously, Tin, why did you say that? I'm in front of my friends!"

"W-What are you saying?"

"Do you even know what this kind of place is?" I didn't notice earlier, but this place looks so expensive, "This building is exclusive only for high-class people, I'm actually quite surprised you were able to enter here. Don't tell me you're a trespasser."

"I just want to talk to you, Gun. Please listen to me."

"Security!"

"Gun, listen to me first. Let's talk and figure this out." Some of his friends also follow us outside.

"Stop embarrassing me, Tin! Can't you still see what kind of world I have? This is the place where someone like you doesn't belong. So better go with your will, or I'll tell them to drag you out." That's the time that triggered the dignity that I still have left. It tells me that I should give up now and stop embarrassing myself again.

I'll make sure you feel every pain I felt before, Gun. I clenched my fist.

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

﹗﹗﹗

i'm into my school president, the series lately, so i'm doing this fanfic while waiting for season two aside from our skyy season two. hello, my fellow khunoos, enjoy reading ˃̵ᴗ˂̵