005

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 5﹕concert ticket﹒ ♡
🎧﹐the long night (seori, giriboy)
# guntaphon

“I-I don’t want to lie to Erin. She’s always kind to me and—”

“Take your medicine first.” This bastard is ruining the mood. I quickly swallowed the bitter medicine with water, and he asked, “Okay, what again?”

“Are you even listening? I accidentally saw Erin in the airport, Tin’s sister. This is Nueng’s fault!”

“Don’t blame the poor guy; his grandmother suddenly asked him to visit them in China, so he has to change flights.”

“What are you saying he is just in Phuket but can’t meet up with his friend for a while before he flies to China?”

“Stop sulking about him and continue your story. What did you say to his sister? Your quiet close isn’t?”

“I just acted clueless and…”

“And?”

“A-And of course I immediately escape. I don’t want to get caught!” I rapidly drank half of the glass of juice.

“Are you sure that’s all?” Tiwson asked me once again and struck the knife on the beef steak. Poor beef…

“I told you that’s all! Anyway, wait for me, I need to go to the bathroom.” As I stepped in, I locked myself in the cubicle and leaned on the door.

"Why did I even agree with him!?" Calm down, Gun; you will not be going to see him for a few days anyway. Just finish the final plate and slam it in his face.

I indulge myself in busy work and forget about Tin, but as the day goes by, my mind and soul can't help but get excited for the next scheduled meeting.

"I didn't know your goal in life was to be a relative of pandas." I slapped Tiwson with the papers I was holding. It makes Biw and Senior Maki laugh. The four of us happened to meet in the parking area and decided to go upstairs together using the elevator.

It's the day! I will meet Tin again!

"Before you insult my junior, look at yourself first." Maki defended me.

"Oh, do you have a problem, Tiw?"

"Nothing—"

"Nothing, Gun. Just a love problem." Then his secretary creates a teasing expression.

"Woah, you have a love life now? Who was it?"

"Shut up! It's not like that!" Then we continue to tease him as the elevator stops on the ground floor, revealing the face I was anticipating to see.