011

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 11﹕the new start ﹒ ♡
🎧﹐a lot like love (baek ah yeon)
# guntaphon

"Yes, we have already been here before. Our last hangout was before we broke up."

I was anxious that time when he brought it up, but luckily, Tinn didn’t bring up anything else. Back then, it was the third week of February, and I decided to treat him to that place because that’s the last day of our school year. We just needed to attend our graduation practice. However, it was a regret. I shouldn’t bring Tinn there in the first place if I just know that my father was also there with his friend. After that day, my father threatened me to—

doorbell

I immediately got up from the bed after I heard the doorbell and opened the door with a frown. He was holding a white cake with a birthday greeting on it.

“As if you don’t know my condo’s passcode, why bother—”

"Happy birthday!" He then pulled the string of the party popper on his left hand and blew the whistle balloon. I can't help but massage my forehead with my palm while smiling after seeing his struggles, just to give me a surprise.

"Belated, bro." He gives a wide smile before getting the cake on the floor and getting the candle from his pocket.

"Make a wish!" Tiw said after lighting the candle, "Make it quick! I want to lay down on your sofa. Without having Nueng here, it is a mess."

"You should beg him to come today." I clasped my hand within my chest and closed my eyes. I hope I can protect Tinn this time around.

"I already called him, he wants to send his regards and wishes to you. He said happy birthday, he will make up for missing your birthday next month. He was just busy because his grandmother was in the hospital." I helped Tiw with his props and let him in. Every birthday, Tiwson and Nueng always make time to celebrate my birthday when I was still abroad. They always do this at exactly 12 o'clock on my birthday.

"He already texted me, thank you. Anyway, how was home?" Tiw seated on the sofa with a serious face.

"It's really weird. Your mother was not so cooperative after hearing that your father might be in a homicide case. She insisted that your father has no enemies, so it's not possible."