002

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 2﹕amnesia﹒ ♡
🎧﹐hurt (new jeans)
# guntaphon

October 11, 2016

"I'm telling you, you should provoke your father this time. This is a serious matter that they should also take seriously."

"What do you want to do then? Bring a boyfriend to my birthday party?" Tiw suddenly slapped my shoulder, and I gave him a deadly glare because I'm painting.

"That's it! Let your boyfriend meet your parents!"

"Are you crazy! I'm single!"

"It's easy, man; I have a perfect man for you." Tiwson dragged me from my chair to the sofa and showed me his phone.

My friend is looking for a boyfriend. Please adopt him. He's annoying 🤣🤣

"Who's that man who posted the story?" He quickly turns off his phone.

"Stop being too curious! Just focus on getting him as your boyfriend!"

"You're crazy. Why would I agree with you?"

However, Tiwson is a real devil, and he set me up  with this man. He’s sitting on the corner of the cafe, and it looks like he’s waiting for someone.

“Is your name Tinn? The one who’s looking for a boyfriend?”

“W-Wait, who are you? What are you talking about?”

“Stop denying it. You can be my boyfriend. What can you say?”

“Excuse me?”

“What are you hesitating for? You can’t find any man who's more handsome than me. I’m good at acads, I can help you with anything, and most of all, I have money. We can do anything you want, and I can buy anything you need.”

“Are you crazy!?” He stood up from his chair, gaining attention from the public. He got flustered, so he walked out, but I easily walked after him and grabbed his arm to stop.

“Why are you acting like that? I’m already offering myself to you?” He got my hand off his wrist.

“Look, my friend loves to joke around. Please don’t take it too seriously.”