006

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ı

llı  chapter 6﹕love song﹒ ♡
🎧﹐ข้างกัน <city> (cover by gemini, fourth)
# tinnaphob

"It seems like we didn't have a happy separation. Why?"

How should I tell him? Wait, why am I being considerate of his feelings?

“Okay! This is it! The fans waited for a long time for this concert; give all your best!” Jorn made me snap to reality and signaled for a group hug.

“Let’s do our best!" We all shouted in unison. After that, we walked through the dark to get on the stage and settled into our distinct positions. As the beat started to play, the light lit the whole stage, and the crowd started shouting as we continued to play. I sing with closed eyes, feeling every beat and emotion of the song.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
Like the shade of my room just changed
And it’s way too beautiful to find elsewhere
Like time has stopped
And this city is lonely no more
Because you exist

It's funny how I easily found you within this crowd as I opened my eyes.

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪
There, you are. Here, beside me
I’d never even dreamt
One day we would get to meet among millions in the city

It's still the same eyes that have never been tired of rooting for me before. If it weren't for you, I would never be here anyway. I'm here because of you because you're the one who pushed me to join this band, but in the end, you chose to leave me. I'm a fool because I'm singing this song for you. Tell me, Gun, why did we have to separate like that?

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

#

guntaphon

“You’re  suspicious, I thought you would stop me from coming here, but instead you’re the one who’s excited to attend their concert.”

“Stop speaking nonsense! Hey, you don’t know the impact of Chinzilla! It’s really hard to get their ticket!” Tiwson is right—the tickets always sold out in just a few minutes!

“Whatever, look, they are already here.” Tin was extraordinarily handsome tonight, maybe because of the makeup.

"You did a great job tonight; congrats, everyone!" Sister Eri cheered them up.

"I-I really enjoyed your concert; I'm rooting for your next concert tour." Tiwson agreed with me and also cheered them up. Sound gives me a dead glare while everyone thanks me, and Por is just quiet and smiling at us.