010

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 10﹕birthday celebration﹒ ♡
🎧﹐yours (jin)
# guntaphon

"How are you?"

"As usual, I'm fine."

"Are you at home, right? I'll go there, and I will also bring you breakfast. I'm just waiting for your mom to come back." I immediately freeze from walking and sit for a while on a bench.

"Y-You don't need to come. You still have meetings today, don't you? Don’t worry about me. I will call if I feel lonely." Sorry for lying, Tiw. "Anyway, are you at home?"

"I'll just visit you tomorrow, but I need to tell you this first. Your mom was currently talking to the police, and from what I heard, the death of your father is homicide."

"What?"

"It's crazy, isn't it? Your mom told the public that your uncle died due to his cancer, but now the police are claiming it's a serious crime. Anyway, don't stress too much. I'll update you on the details tomorrow. Don't forget your meds! Your mom is already here; I'll hang up now. Happy birthday, bro!"

After Tiw dropped a big bomb, he left me hanging and puzzled. Who even dares to kill my father? But then, I'll just think about it later because I still have to see P' Eri.

"Don't worry about me… Speaking of, Gun is already here… Take care on your errands; see you, hon." P' dropped the call after she saw me.

"Gun, you're really here. Typhoon just told me that he would be here before sunset. He will be late because he needs to visit the family of his senior, who just recently died."

"Oh, it's okay. I can even stay for a whole day. How was your leg, P?" I put the flower basket on the desk near her and sat on her bed.

"You're still sweet, just like before; that's why I adore you so much." P'Eri pinched my cheek and said, "Don't worry, the doctor told me I should go outside, but with the wheelchair. I shouldn't force my leg to use crutches, or the stitches might open."

"Is there any update from the police?"

"I still don't know; Ty only told me that the police already have the lead; who's the driver who caused the accident?"

"That's good to hear, P'. Anyway, Tinn didn't tell me how the two of you met. P'Typhoon seems a reliable man." Sister Eri giggled and shyly punched my arm.

"He is right? I met him when I was working in public service. We only have normal interactions in the office, as I work as office staff and he was one of the attorneys then. Later on, we can often see him when he runs as a government official because he moves his office after he wins. But you know what, We coincidentally met at a charity event. I was surprised that he still knew my name. You know, most superiors forget lower people than them, but he was different! After that, we often see each other and develop." I can't help but smile; she must love him so much. I can almost see the star on her face because of how bright her expression is when she is talking about him.

"Good for you, P'. It looks like you met your one."

"Aww, you also met yours, right? My baby brother." I almost sweated from what she said. I just smiled and asked another question to divert the topic.

"T-Then, why did you too settle in the state when he was a government official before?"

"Oh, Typhoon has a heart for public service; that's why it questioned me why he chose to migrate to America after his term. I bet he could even win the position that his alliance is offering him, but he wants to settle in a safe place for us."

"He must be worried about your safety." She nodded, then reached for a paper bag from her desk.

"Happy birthday, dear. It's a shame that you will spend your birthday here with me." I hugged her after peeking at my gift. These past years, I never celebrated my birthday unless Tiw and Nueng insisted. It's so refreshing to have another familiar person to celebrate this day with. This is better than being alone at home.

"Thank you, P!"

"You're more welcome. Oh, another thing, Tinn told me that he would fetch you. Where will you go?" She teasingly kept poking at my chest.

"I-I don't know P', stop it." It's making me blush.

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

# tinnaphob

“What was that?” I have no idea that Sound was listening to us all this time, and he just made an appearance after Gun went home. I made a final glance at the taxicab where Gun was before entering the hospital again.

“I thought you had already moved on? Did you also have amnesia and forget what he did to you?” But Sound kept following and interrogating me.

"It's not what you think is okay?”

“Then what?” He grabbed my arm to make me face him.

I just… I just also want to break his heart, toyed with his feelings, just like what he did in the past.”

"Tinn? Where are we going?" Gun's question brought me back to reality.

"You will know soon." I smiled as I continued to drive to our destination tonight.

Gun didn't agree to be my boyfriend now because he wanted to take it slow and get to know each other first. That's why I promised him that we would celebrate his birthday together after our band practice. I just fetched him from the hospital.

"Sky bar? Wait, don't tell me you reserved the whole place!?" I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the middle table, then gestured for him to come. I can see that Gun was mesmerized by the stunning view. While he was distracted, I gave the signal to the waiter to deliver the cake to our table.

"Happy birthday, Gun."

"You prepared a lot. You shouldn't bother yourself about my birthday. But, thank you, I like it here."

"Of course, it's your day. Back then, I couldn't afford to do this for you, so I wanted to spoil you this time." I put the candle in the middle and light it with a lighter. "You know what, you took me here before."

"R-Really?"

"Yes, we have already been here before. Our last hangout before we broke up." I smiled at him and said, "Happy birthday, Gun. Blow the candle now." The smile on his face slowly disappeared.

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

just a short chapter, thank you for reading!
good night, have a sweet dream!
(*⌒3⌒*)