007

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 7﹕fear and pain﹒ ♡
🎧﹐breaking down (ailee)
# guntaphon

“Your mother must spoil you a lot for you to have the courage to shame me in front of my business partners! What do you think they will tell me? That I have a disgusting son like you!”

“I told you already before  that I would bring my boyfriend— !!!” A loud echo makes the room quiet, and every maid who's just served my father immediately steps outside. I gently touch my numb left face since I feel sting on my cheek. And I’m right, I got a small wound after being slapped with his thick book on his hand. I stood up from the floor before speaking.

“Father, just accept it already. I will never be what you want me to be—” I didn’t see that he was already holding his golf club and smashed it to me. Good thing I covered my face with my arms, so I was hit in my left arm instead.

“I’m warning you, stop playing this kind of game instantly, or I’ll kill the both of you!”

It wasn’t my first time being beat up by my father, so I just stayed in the room for a week, waited for my bruised and arm healed. Mother never let me go to hospital whenever this happened because they are afraid that it will harm my family’s reputation so they just alway call a private doctor to look after me. My phone suddenly vibrated, and it was Tinn. I took a deep breath before answering.

"H-Hello—"

"Gun, are you okay?"

"H-Huh?"

"I can't see you at school, and you're not even replying to any of my messages."

"How did you know that I had been absent the whole time?"

"I always sent you a message that I'd wait for you outside. However, I can't see you or even your shadow at school."

"W-What? You waited for me this whole week? At my school? Are you crazy?" I heard silence before he answered.

"I'm sorry… I thought it'd be okay to see you after I pretended to be your boyfriend in your birthday. I just want to thank you personally. Because you paid for our hospital bill, I can discharge my sister tomorrow."

"Is that so? I'm sorry, I can't afford to see you because I took a leave and have to stay home."

"Why? Are you sick? What are you feeling right now?" His words make me flattered, and I even checked my phone screen again to see if I'm not hallucinating. Our call time is still running; he's really the one who asked me.