009

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 9﹕wake me up in this dream ♡
🎧﹐you are mine (victon)
# por

“Everyone, Tinn texted me last night that he couldn’t attend the practice today. He needs to process some documents for his sister in hospital, P’Eri got into an accident with his fiancée yesterday. He will make up for us tomorrow, so let’s practice by ourselves today. Okay?” Our manager announced the bad news.

“Aww, is that why Tinn never texted me back?” Win reacts.

“What happened to his sister? Just days ago, we were having fun, but now…”

“Do not worry, Pat, she already had a small surgery for her injured leg. Tinn said she would be fine.” Poor P’

“Okay, let’s stop talking! Let’s finish today’s practice so we can visit P’Eri at the hospital!”

“Right! Let’s go!” Yo agrees to Sound. I just nodded and gave them a thumbs-up.

“Ah, Por, someone needs to talk to you. He said he was your close friend.”

“I didn’t expect someone today; who was he?” Kajorn just shrugged his shoulders and gave a go-out-to-see-yourself look. However, it was just a dismay to find out that the young man with his casual shirt and cap was waving at me.

“Are you crazy? What are you doing here?”

“I’m sorry, but you never answer my calls or texts, so I decided to see you today.”

“Just go home, Tiw, we’re busy.” I’m about to go back to the practice room, but he holds my wrist, which makes my face confused.

“I-I just want to ask if…”

"What is it?”

“If I did something inappropriate... Did I do something wrong that night? You’re the one who sent me home, right?” It made me pause for a moment, then I pulled back my wrist before turning around from him.

“You bothered me just because of this matter?”

“Please don’t turn your back on me; I just want to know the truth.”

"You have the audacity to say that to me after being the one to abandon me. Nothing happened that night; I went home after throwing you at your home, so go home and stop bothering me.” I glanced at him before walking away. That dummy, what will he do if he kisses me that night? He will just think of me as an easy guy, just like before.

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

# guntaphon