004

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ıllı  chapter 4﹕we’re still together﹒ ♡
🎧﹐that’s okay (d.o)
# tinnaphob

“Can’t you really remember me?! I’m your ex! Why can’t you remember the person that you played with before? You ruined my life; you should remember me!” Then I saw his vulnerable look; I can see his fear right now. I must be crazy; he can’t remember whatever I do.

I slowly loosen my grip on his shoulder. What am I doing now? I’m pathetic. That’s why I walked away and left him that night.

“Hey, what are you thinking? Are you okay?” Por suddenly entered the room, which brought my mind back to reality. We are currently  in the practice room, and we are going to practice our new song right now.

“Nothing, I just can’t figure myself out.”

“A perfectionist like you? What makes you like that— Who makes you like that?” He even gave me a suspicious look, so I pointed him to the mic I’m holding.

“Stop it! I know what you are thinking!”

“Don’t hide it, I know you. You’re just like this when it comes to Gun. Tell me, what is it?”

“I… actually hired him to be the architect of the house I’m planning to build for my sister’s wedding.” Por slightly punched me on the shoulder.

“Are you crazy!? Why on earth would you hire him for it?”

“It’s because I want to get revenge on him!” My loud voice echoed the whole room, which made the both of us fall into silence.

“Revenge? Tin—”

“I know, I know. It’s wrong, but can’t you blame me, Por?” He messed up his hair out of frustration.

“So what are you planning to do then?” I sat on the speaker and gave a big sigh.

“Just like what you heard the other night that he has amnesia, I went to his friend to confirm it. Based on the papers that Tiwson showed me, he has retrograde amnesia.”

“Tiwson?”

“Tiwson, owner of SPEYA Design and Construction, is a close friend of Gun.” He went quiet for a while.

"Why? Do you know him?"

"N-No, his name is familiar. Anyway, w-what's your next step?"

"I don't think I can get revenge in this lifetime. What do you want me to do with a person who has memory loss?"

"Then stop it; break the contract."

"What?" I looked at him with disbelief.

"Why? Are you worried about the cost?