008

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿𓇿

ı

llı  chapter 8﹕another reason ﹒ ♡
🎧﹐star (colde)
# guntaphon

"Here, drink water first and calm down." I am hesitant to accept the glass of water in front of me because of the flowing thoughts I have in mind, "Gun!" I pouted before finally accepting his offer and taking a sip of it.

"Tell me, what happened to you? You really lost your mind, didn't you?" Tiwson sat beside me on the sofa and forced me to face him, “Why did you suddenly hug your ex?"

“As if I knew it was him!” I just bowed down and pulled my hair out of frustration. We went quiet for a while, but that's not the big issue here.

"My father just died," I whisper.

"What!?"

"My mother called me. He just died." I still whispered, then he cupped my face and made me look into his eyes.

"Mr. W-Wongwitthaya, your father was already dead?"

"I-I don’t know, but he did." Then he embraced me with his arms.

"You're finally free; no one will harm you again here, Gun."

"But I'm scared... Tiwson, he died because of kidney failure. I might die soon, too." He released himself from hugging me and then shook my whole soul.

"What kind of bullshit are you saying? You will not die!"

"Even without him here, I still feel he's still after me. I'm hopeless…"

"I'll call the doctors again; no, I will find another hospital that can search for your kidney transplant. You will still live because you deserve to live. Okay?" I didn't bother to reply; I was just quiet, listening to him cheering me on. "Anyway, are you going home? Are you going to visit the burial of your father?"

"I don't know." After the long talk I had with my friend, he scouted me until we came down to the parking lot. He even insisted on driving me home, but I refused since I had my car with me.

“Don’t bother too much about work; just rest for a while. I will talk about this with Biu and reschedule your projects, okay? Are you really sure you don’t want me to be with you?”

“I got this, Tiw, thank you.”

“Don’t forget your medications and take care of yourself. Don’t hesitate to call me, okay?” I nodded in response, and after I hopped in my car, Tiwson also went upstairs. I just closed my eyes. I’m so tired.

“Whatever!” I started the car engine and drove down the familiar path.

"What are you doing?" I flinched when my father suddenly took my phone and threw it on the floor. Some of my friends screamed in shock.