WARNING & AUTHOR'S NOTES

If you are planning to read this fanfiction, be if you are or are not the age to read this type of content, please read this chapter. If you do ignore this chapter, in which you will, I will not hold any responsibility of what you say or do about the fanfiction. All I say is you be careful of what you're about to read. If you are having second thoughts of reading the type of content that you will read, it's okay. You are free to not read this type of content and go read other fanfiction that are deemed appropriate to your liking.

Remember:

You have been warned.

﹥WARNING

This fanfiction is rated mature; therefore, it includes violence/gore, profanity, sexual themes, and sensitive material.

The main leads in the fanfiction possess the yandere archetype, in which a person who is initially loving and caring to someone they like a lot until their romantic love, admiration, and devotion becomes feisty and mentally destructive in nature through either overprotectiveness, violence, manipulation, brutality, abusive behavior, delusions, unhealthy obsession/addiction/worship, stalking, possessiveness, or all combined.

There will be mentions of age gap relationships. An age gap relationship is the type of relationship between two individuals who are far apart by their age.

Also, I, the author of this fanfiction, do not romanticize, encourage, promote, glorify or make light of the following topics specified in the first to third paragraphs of the warning. And so should you. About the topic of sexual attraction in general, please, for the sake of yourself and your peers, acknowledge the concept of consent, the age of consent in your state/country, and not imitate of what is written in the fanfiction.

You must be at the age of 18 or over to read this fanfiction. Otherwise, you are hereby forbidden to read this fanfiction. If you are a person who fakes their age to read this type of content, the rule still stands.

If you do not like the given appearance of Reader, you may freely change the image of the character, and I will not argue against it. You have your own opinions, tastes, and choices while I have my own.

On top of that, this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to persons, organizations, religions, places, events, or other media are purely coincidental and used in a fictitious manner.

Think before you comment for the sake of everyone, including the author, which is me, and your peers.

﹥AUTHOR'S NOTES

There are mentions of spoilers about the anime's characters and the anime's plot! If you are curious of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, I recommend you do not read this book! Rather, watch the anime to get a better understanding of what you are about to read. I highly recommend the Japanese dub of the anime series as the English dub (in my opinion) is questionable.

There are spoilers from previous volumes of this fanfiction. If you have not read them, either read them or read their conclusion chapters, which recaps their entire respective volumes.

Also, I, the author of this fanfiction, assure you that the leads, including the Reader, are in the age range of 16 and over for the sake of Wattpad's guidelines.

About the graphics in the book, they belong to their rightful owners, and the edited graphics are created by me. Though, I will notify you on the graphics within the fanfiction and give as much evident credit as I can to clear confusion and not cause unnecessary uproar.

Another thing, this book mentions isekai genre elements. The term 'isekai' is a fantasy genre in which a character is suddenly transported from their home-world into a new or unfamiliar world. The character can either be transported into another world or be reborn into that said world.

One final thing, please don't expect me to update frequently. If you're impatient and are not willing to wait, I suggest busying yourself with other fanfiction.