act 2 - prepossessing

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CARDS ARE

FOUND ON THE YU-GI-OH WIKI, AND

THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

﹥THE SONG "SCALE BLASTER" IS WRITTEN

BY YUNOSUKE AND GYUUNIKU.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY HATSUNE MIKU.

﹥THE SONG "ACTOR REACTOR"

IS WRITTEN BY HEAVENZ.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY MEGATERA ZERO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.15 speed recommended)

WARNING!

This chapter has mentions of harassment in residential areas, work facilities and other areas. If you are suffering through abuse, you are not alone.

Don't be afraid to...!

- Call a hotline in your residential area

- Talk to a person you can trust

- Find a therapist in your residential area

Remember: You matter in this world. You are important, and you deserve the right to seek and call for help.

If you do not want to read this chapter, you may wait for the next chapter or not read this book for your own safety.

In one of Neo Domino City's subway trains, there was many people watching the Fortune Cup from the screen on the ceiling. A couple of high school students watched the tournament from their smartphones. In the second to last cart of the subway train, an old man sat in his seat. Next to him were a trio of junior high school delinquents. The one delinquent in the middle was tall; another on his left was short; the other one on his right wore a green cap. They were laughing loudly at a prank video from the green cap delinquent's phone.

The old man faced himself toward the delinquents and politely asked, "Excuse me, may you please be quiet?"

The young boys didn't listen. They resumed to cackle at the video.

The male elder stood up from his seat and repeated, "Pardon me. May you please lower your voices?"

"Did you hear something?" the green cap student questioned.