INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTORY

The day of the Duel of Fortune Cup Tournament arrived. 

Yusei Fudo was ready to participate and win the tournament, so he would protect his Satellite friends from the Public Maintenance Department. Moreover, he would confront his rival Jack Atlas, settling things between each other once and for all.

At the same time, (Reader) Sekiguchi was less worried about her own predicament. Since Yusei's attention would be diverted to the competition, she was certain that things will stay as it was from the anime, and his crush on her would vanish. Thus, she'd focus on watching the tournament and think of a way to leave the anime world.

However, (Reader) didn't realize that she'd cause a major change to the anime's plot during the tournament's run. 

RE:PROFILE

Name: (Reader) Sekiguchi

Age: 20

Chest Size: D

Body Shape: Top Hourglass

Orientation: Aegoromantic / Asexual

Gender/Sex: Female

Species: Human

Affiliation (Her World): Guren Enterprises

Occupation (Her World): Office Worker

Occupation (5D's World): N/A

Personality: Considerate, boyish, and secretive

Hair Length: Long (reaches to her lower back)

Primary Hairstyle: Straight with straight-across bangs

Secondary Hairstyle: Ponytail with straight-across bangs

Hair Color: (H/c) = (Your hair color)

Eye Color: (E/c) = (Your eye color)

Skin Color: (Sk/c) = (Your skin color)

Family:

Mother Figure - Riyuka Domen

(This character was an orphan. She hardly recalls her parents.)

Deck: (This person doesn't have a deck.)

New Additional Information:

- She is not so fond of wearing dresses or skirts.

- She likes to watch dating shows because she likes the comedy and drama.

- She is considered to be an average dancer; even so, she doesn't like to sing. However, she doesn't mind others singing.

OC CAST

***NOTE: The images in the OCs profile are only reference to their actual appearance in the fanfiction.**

OC PROFILE