act 3 - phony

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CARDS ARE

FOUND ON THE YU-GI-OH WIKI, AND

THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

﹥THE SONG "SCALE BLASTER" IS WRITTEN

BY YUNOSUKE AND GYUUNIKU.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY HATSUNE MIKU.

﹥THE SONG "ACTOR REACTOR"

IS WRITTEN BY HEAVENZ.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY MEGATERA ZERO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.15 speed recommended)

The third match of the first round within the Fortune Cup was about to begin. Yusei, (Reader), and Jin were in one room at the Duel Stadium.

The protagonist was getting ready for his upcoming duel whilst his two comrades stood beside his vehicle. (Reader) stood idly with a dazed expression on her face. She thought, 'I am starving for frozen yogurt. If only Utage could take me to a frozen yogurt shop, I would order a coffee-flavored frozen yogurt with strawberry popping boba. Or, maybe we can go to a ramen restaurant, and I would order shio ramen or tonkotsu ramen.'

The dazed woman had an idea, 'Or, maybe... I can ask him to cook me orange chicken with jasmine rice! He did tell me that he cooked it before! Hopefully, he would make some if I asked...!'

'No, no,' she shook her head, 'I'd be taking advantage of him. Plus, his knee is recovering right now. I'll ask him when I visit and his knee is recovered, especially when he's in the mood for cooking!'

She snapped out of her daze when she heard Yusei mention, "'Shinigami Reborn'"?

Jin elaborated, "People who duel against him are too afraid to ever duel again. He's a cruel D-Wheeler that's professionally known."

"Is that right?" remarked (Reader).

"Yes. I also heard that he's a man who can sense someone's presence through fear."

"Hm..."

The two watch Yusei ready his desk and inserted the deck inside the Deck Slot. Jin inquired, "Are you using that card?"

Yusei answered, "I'm not using Stardust. I'll only use Stardust when it's time to settle things with Jack."

(Reader) knew who Jack was, but she chose to play ignorant and realize, "Oh. You mean that stranger from yesterday."