act 5 - recess

CHAPTER REVISED: 03.17.2024

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥THE SONG "SCALE BLASTER" IS WRITTEN

BY YUNOSUKE AND GYUUNIKU.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY HATSUNE MIKU.

﹥THE SONG "ACTOR REACTOR"

IS WRITTEN BY HEAVENZ.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY MEGATERA ZERO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.15 speed recommended)

WARNING!

This chapter has mentions of depression in residential areas, work facilities and other areas. If you are suffering through depression, you are not alone.

Don't be afraid to...!

- Call a hotline in your residential area

- Talk to a person you can trust

- Find a therapist in your residential area

Remember: You matter in this world. You are important, and you deserve the right to seek and call for help.

If you do not want to read this chapter, you may wait for the next chapter or not read this book for your own safety.

At the arena of the Duel Stadium, Yusei and his friends were in the stands.

An angry Lua shouted at his sister, "Luca! Why'd you go and force the same into a tie!? Geez! Geez! Geez!"

Luca simply replied, "It's better than losing. It isn't like I was going to win at that rate anyway."

"But, geez!" her brother whined.

The twin sister wondered, 'Lua doesn't remember anything? That voice back then...'

She recollected of the events back when she was in the Duel Monsters Spirit World, specifically Lua's words and Frank's mention of the female twin being a Signer.

'What was that Signer thing that man spoke of?' she pondered. She looked down at her clothed arm as she placed her other hand on top of her arm, which caught Yusei's and the others' attention.

Yanagi questioned, "Luca-chan, are y'feelin' okay?"

"Yeah. You did space out during the duel too," added Tenpei.