act 1 - adventitious

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥THE SONG "SCALE BLASTER" IS WRITTEN 

BY YUNOSUKE AND GYUUNIKU.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY HATSUNE MIKU.

﹥THE SONG "ACTOR REACTOR"

IS WRITTEN BY HEAVENZ.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY MEGATERA ZERO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.15 speed recommended)

In the present, the sun rose from its slumber at 5:55 in the morning. A new day came.

At the Tops, Utage woke up in his bedroom at his apartment. He went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

After he left the bathroom, Utage, had showered and his hair and his teeth brushed, entered back inside his bedroom. Next, he changed into a new set of clothes. He wore an indigo henley shirt, a pair of black sweatpants, and a pair of lavender socks. The male, then, tied his hair into a low ponytail. Finally, he took his phone from his dresser and put the phone inside the front right pocket of his sweatpants.

Once he was ready for the day, Utage began to slowly walk to the kitchen, cautious of his bruised left knee.

The silver-haired man started cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast. Throughout the time, he watched his step to ensure the safety of his left knee. Later, he finished cooking and took his plate of his breakfast to the dining room to eat.

As he ate, he glanced down at his left knee from under the table. He next averted his glance to the window wall. He recalled a certain event from three nights ago.

It was four minutes before Lua and Luca found Yusei. Utage, an azure white helmet on his head, was riding an ice blue sports bike after he was done with grocery shopping. Once the lavender-eyed man arrived at the Tops, he showed the guard the former's ID. The guard nodded and let Utage inside.

When Utage arrived, he parked his bike in a parking spot before he turned off the vehicle. He started to walk toward entrance until he heard something fell. Rather, someone. He stopped his in his tracks to look over his shoulder to see that a green helmet rolled out of the alleyway.

Utage moved toward the helmet and picked it up. He thought, 'This clearly isn't my spare helmet.'

The man glanced at the alleyway. Curiosity killed the cat, he entered the alleyway to find the helmet's owner. He maintained a calm demeanor as he went deeper into the area. He took six more steps further until he stopped in his tracks. In front of him was (Reader)'s unconscious body. The green helmet held under his left arm, his right arm reached for her. His right hand cautiously and gently moved her shoulder to see her unconscious face.