act 6 - found

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥THE SONG "SCALE BLASTER" IS WRITTEN

BY YUNOSUKE AND GYUUNIKU.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY HATSUNE MIKU.

﹥THE SONG "ACTOR REACTOR"

IS WRITTEN BY HEAVENZ.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY MEGATERA ZERO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.15 speed recommended)

Three days ago, Keito and Riona went to Snoozing Nights to fool around and stay for the night.

At midnight, the two laid in a queen-sized bed together. Their naked bodies covered by a velvet-red blanket, they embraced each other while they passionately gazed into each other's eyes.

Riona fondly smiled, "I'm glad to be with you, Keito."

"I'm glad to be with you too, Riona," expressed Keito.

"Since you came to my life, I felt something. Something that I was unable to grasp before. I feel like I'm dreaming."

Her side guy assured, "You're not."

"Yet, it feels like I am, and I don't want to wake up. I don't want to go back home and put up with him," her forest eyes narrowed when she was reminded of her husband.

Her paramour affectionately stroked her cheek, "You don't need to. You have me. I'm willing to give you of what that guy is unable to give."

She muttered, "If only he was as romantic as you, he'd put a bit more effort in our marriage."

"Riona," Keito called to her, "Forget him. You don't need him. I'm all you need."

"...You're right," she smirked before her and her paramour began to kiss again.

The next morning, the two lovers woke up. They sat up and greeted each other with the same affectionate gazes. Once they did, the lovers went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day.

Thirty minutes later, they came out of the bathroom. Keito wore a light green dress shirt, a pair of khaki pants, and a pair of brown dress shoes. Riona wore a light red halter dress and a pair of white kitten heel sandals.

Utage's wife picked up her white purse from the love seat before she and her side-guy left the hotel room.

The lovers entered the main lobby and approached the reception desk. Keito informed the receptionist, "We are leaving the hotel today. We enjoyed our stay."

"I'm happy that it's your liking. Now, if you pay the bill, you are able to leave the hotel," the worker gave Keito the bill.

The man's eyes dilate in shock. He gasped, "What the hell...!? This much to stay for one night!?"