act 4 - astray

﹥FANFICTION PLOT WRITTEN BY

lucidwaterlily

﹥DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CARDS ARE

FOUND ON THE YU-GI-OH WIKI, AND

THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

﹥THE SONG "SCALE BLASTER" IS WRITTEN

BY YUNOSUKE AND GYUUNIKU.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY HATSUNE MIKU.

﹥THE SONG "ACTOR REACTOR"

IS WRITTEN BY HEAVENZ.

THE COVER OF THE SONG IS SUNG BY MEGATERA ZERO.

♫ OPENING SONG ♫

(1.15 speed recommended)

WARNING!

This chapter has mentions of gaslighting in residential areas, work facilities and other areas. If you are suffering through gaslighting and/or abuse, you are not alone.

Don't be afraid to...!

- Call a hotline in your residential area

- Talk to a person you can trust

- Find a therapist in your residential area

Remember: You matter in this world. You are important, and you deserve the right to seek and call for help.

If you do not want to read this chapter, you may wait for the next chapter or not read this book for your own safety.

Seven years ago, in the real world, Riyuka was in the young (Reader)'s room, waiting for the teen to return. The caregiver tapped her fingers on the table as she stared at the door. She wondered, "What's taking her so long?"

Right on cue, the ponytail teen returned with a small cup of frozen yogurt in her non-dominant hand. She apologized, "Sorry, Riyuka-san! I left my frozen yogurt in the fridge for two hours, and I forgot to go get it an hour ago!"

"It's fine," the caregiver assured, "Now, sit down with me, so we can watch the episode."

"Okay!" the teen sat next to Riyuka as the latter grabbed her phone from the table and tapped the play icon from the screen to begin the eighteenth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's anime.