one

Aryun's POV

I was at a cafe, with my friend, discussing about what to do.
So the context was about me changing schools. I didn't know if i should, so i asked her to hang out that day.

"So.. What's the point?" eunji asked, after taking a sip of her coffee.
"Uh so the thing is that i don't wanna leave my current school, you know how much i love my school."
"Uh-huh"

"But ive told you about the bully, didn't i? That one guy who keeps bullying me everytime. Im so sick of it to be honest," i said as she sighed.

"The son of the principal it is, you told." i nodded. "Well, if he bothers you that much then you should or it will affect your studies as well as your mental health" she added.

"I know.. But.. You know.. I don't wanna change schools." i said as i frowned. "My parents are forcing me to do so, anyway."
"Then you should probably change? Your friends shouldn't matter if they don't help you at the time of your need, should they? Oh gosh im so mad at you for being so stupid" she stated.

She was right, though. My friends never helped me while i was being bullied. Neither did i tell them to help, anyway. I never got to rant with someone except eunji, my parents. I was in fact, stupid for choosing my school.

But in a way, it wasn't my school's fault. It was his, the bully's. So why should i be leaving? Shouldnt he be the one? He wouldn't anyway. He left me no choice. The teachers weren't doing anything either and neither did the principal.

"It's gonna get worse, Yun. Listen to your parents and me" she added.
"Mhm, i will have to change schools even if i don't want to, at the end of the day. Whatever." i rolled my eyes and took a sip of my latte.
"Take some candid photos of me, yun. Since we're here, i gotta post it to make my ex jealous" she said as she smiled.

"You're not over your ex, are you?" i asked as she chuckled. "I'm over him, it's just i wanna show him how much of a shithead he was for breaking up with me." she said as i rolled my eyes.

"When will you have a boyfriend? I'm waiting for you to have one so much." she said as i gave her a disgusted face in reply. "I'm no fun, no boy will like me."

"I'm done with my coffee, let's leave since i gotta study for my mid terms." she said as nodded. "I'm also done, you go first, i'm coming after paying" i said as she nodded and went out before me.
I took out my bag and went for the cashier.
As i was going, i bumped onto someone. Not so very hard, but i kind of lost my balance.
Gladly they held my arm and caught me.
I looked at her, embarrassed.
Why was i embarrassed anyway, she was the one who got in my way. She had this very mullet cut on her hair, dressing all baggy, headphones around her neck and a slightly annoyed expression on her face, looking at me.

I quickly stood straightly and apologised.
"I'm sorry i didn't see you comin-" before i could finish my sentence she just gave me an 'okay' look and went away.

"What the fuck. She didnt even apologise." i mumbled to myself as i went to the cashier and paid. Then went out of the cafe.

"What took you so long?" eunji asked. "Uh it's just some girl got in my way and i kinda lost my balance." she chuckled.
"You didn't fall though, did you?"

"Nah, she grabbed me. But she didn't apologise which made me mad." i said as we started walking for home.

"Nevermind her, she's a little bitchy i guess" eunji said as i nodded.
"Yeah, whatever.."

"Anyway, let's go somewhere else and spend more time together since a few days later you're gonna go to another school, which means i won't be able to be with you that much," said she as i nodded.

"I'm sad, i don't wanna go. But we can hang out anytime" i said as she nodded. "If you find any handsome and hot guy in there do not forget to inform me, i might sometimes visit you at your school" she said as i chuckled.

"I guess there would be a plenty of pretty boys," i said.
"Mhm, surely, and i hope you get one" she said as i rolled my eyes.

"I don't hope so to be honest.. whatever"

A/n: cringe names ahead.