eleven

Wonsung's POV

After some days later, we got the results of the physics test. I got 60/100, which was NOT great. This test had been very important for me.. I was so frustrated..

"Hey.. What did you get?" i asked Aryun as she was beside me.
"A 70.. Better than my expectations honestly. I didn't really expect much nor did my parents anyway- haha- they're kinda used to this." she said with an awkward smile as i sighed and rested my head on the desk in embarrassment that i got lower than ARYUN. THIS WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

My parents would not accept this. Siwon just looked back at me and raised her eyebrows, probably asking me what i got. I just looked away. When i glanced back at her, she was still looking at me for an answer. I just gave a thumbs down and put my head on the desk again out of frustration.

This was quite bad. I was so bad in physics. Even Aryun got higher than i did. And siwon.. Hyejin.. Everyone others are just SO better. I'm not getting any better. I had got 65 out of 100 in the previous physics test.. It just kept getting worse. I needed to improve physics. Siwon didn't give me time.

"Hey.. 60 isn't that bad.." Aryun said, patting my head. I looked up at her. "Yeah.. Yeah.. Well.. Sure." i needed to act better in front of her atleast. She had never seen this side of me before.

"Yeah! No big deal.. I just didn't study, haha.." i lied. Lol. I studied my ass of but didnt understand a thing in the process. I was probably hopeless about physics. It couldn't be helped. She just smiled at my reply and looked at Siwon who was looking at me. I glanced at her.

"Why she looking at you like that?" Aryun asked.

"Nevermind her." i rolled my eyes and looked away. I was stressing out. I had promised my parents that i'd work hard to make a good result in physics. Which i failed to keep.

After the classes, i took my bag and went out without talking with anybody, not even siwon. It didn't matter to her anyway, she wouldn't tutor me in either way.

"Hey Wonsung," i heard her voice from behind but i didn't stop walking. She then pulled me by my bag from the back and stopped me as i sighed.

"What do you want.."

"What did you get?" she asked.

"A 60. Happy to hear that i failed to improve? Thanks to you." i replied. I knew it sounded pretty harsh but i was too devastated. I would have improved a little if she had taught me, she herself knew that too. Despite that, she didn't teach me or anything. All she did was tell me to keep going and i would improve.

She remained silent after my reply. Her expression didn't really change, it was like before.
"I'll go home.. I don't need you to tell me that i'll improve if i study hard enough. Haha.. Maybe i'm not doing enough, i guess. See you." i said as i left putting both hands in my pockets, looking down.

I didn't know why i was being like that all of a sudden, maybe i just needed some space to get over that fact that i couldnt improve in physics. Physics sucks. Why does it exist?

I saw a park while walking home, i just went there to get some air. There were several people. I had never gone there alone before that, it hit different. It felt nice too at some point. I sat on an empty bench, resting myself for a bit.

I was thinking what to say to my parents about the test. I honestly wasn't planning on going home, i eventually had to anyway. I know it was a silly little test at the end of the day, but it caught be devastated because i worked my ass of because of this.. Agh... I was behaving childish. I was in fact childish.

I took out my physics textbook to read the random topics again. Man.. How much i hated it so much. If physics were a person, i would've kicked them. Killed them. Hate them. Avoid them my whole life. I will burn them to death. Why was it so hard to understand some simple laws of nature?! I closed my book again and put it on the side.

Suddenly i saw a puppy running onto me. It stared at me for a while, i did too, before petting it. I loved puppies all my life anyway.

"Are you here to comfort me? Thanks bud." i said to it. That sounded silly of me. Puppies were always cute to me. I loved them so much.

It looked like someone's puppy though. It just came up to me for some reasons. As i kept petting it, i heard footsteps, a person was in front of me.

"Oh, you're here. Don't run away so sudden." he said in a very ATTRACTIVE WAY. i looked up to see him. It was a dark blue haired guy who was smiling at me while looking at me and then at the puppy. He was carrying a backpack, for which he looked like a student around my age. He was incredibly tall. After glancing at me for a while, my physics book beside me caught his attention. He took it in his hand.

"This yours?" he asked, still keeping the smile on his face. I just nodded.

"Do you also like physics? Seems like we have mutual interest." he said as he chuckled and sat beside me, just going through the pages of my physics book.
"A-ah yeah.." i replied nervously. I lied just to get his attention.

"It's really amazing to love physics. It's too beautiful when you actually understand it, no? Some people do find it hard.. But it's really fun to learn about how the nature works. It really amazes me everytime. From gravity to space and time, everything..  Is very amazing. Ain't it all?" he asked, with a smirk. He then handed the book back to me and got up. He got his puppy.

"See ya around." i felt a sudden unusual rush of feelings. It was so intense, i just kept staring at him. I wanted him to stay a little so that i could listen to his attractive ass voice. But he just left, without saying anything further. He didn't know he just gave me a whole new reason to start physics not forcefully, but with feelings that time.

It was all about feelings.. But all i did was just studied it without understanding, without having fun.

Damn.. He just did something to me.

A/n: a wonsung chapter.. Because why not