twenty

wonsung's pov

I just NEEDED to have some excuses to talk with him.. Seungho hyung. Yes, i really wanted to know him more and uh.. Maybe, eventually make him my boyfriend..? No please, i was too delusional but okay.. That time i actually needed him since siwon wouldn't help me with physics. Agh.. Well, fine by me.

I actually took his number from ilsung. I couldn't believe ilsung actually gave it to me but okay. I hoped he did not think i was some weirdo, i was just asking for some help and maybe that way i could get to know him more.. I grabbed my phone and had a good time convincing myself whether i should text him or not.

hey, hyung:

this is wonsung from earlier:

Are you free? I actually needed u for something..:

There went nothing. Oh man.. I sucked at even talking with someone i liked. This was bad. Awful even. I just waited for his reply while going through the pages of my physics textbook. This subject stressed me alot in life...

My phone suddenly buzzed. He was faster than i thought- or maybe Siwon was just slow that i got used to her.

: i'm currently at the uni

: text me at 7

7 pm??! woah.. That was a huge time. Because quiz would be taken the next day on physics..  Man i was so cooked. My last hope went in vein.. But i guess it couldn't be helped.

Ah... Sure, sorry for disturbing :

: what did you text for?

Oh tomorrow is like uh sort of a quiz test on physics and i lowkey suck at it so yea.. I just had some problems :

But that's fine if you're busy!! :

no worries, hyung :

: well

: you know where i live right?

Yes? :

: go there and wait

: my apartment pass is 711827

Did he just give me his apartment pass?! My eyes widened at that. Damn. He trusted me that much and did not even think about me stealing his stuff or some?! Crazy.

: mark out the things you dont understand untill i come

: and keep practicing 

: i'll be back in 2 hours, see you.

That 'see you' at the end made me blush somehow. How could someone be this attractive through texts?? Or maybe i was just being a little too delusional. He probably texted with everyone like that anyway.. Not like i cared, atleast he trusted me! I wasted no time and grabbed my stuff into my bag pack. I never knew he would actually agree to that.

As soon i went there, i still could not believe he actually had given me his apartment pass.. I hoped he was joking but the pass worked. BRO WAS NOT JOKING?? I entered his apartment, rethinking my choices.

To my surprise it was super clean and pristine.. I could never. Everything was on place, everything was so clean. It did not even look like someone actually lived here. Siwon cannot relate. His scent was everywhere around, woah..