three

Aryun's POV

Later that day, it was finally break time for me to eat my lunch. When the teacher went away, the guy named Wonsung came to me.

"Hey, i heard you're the new girl here who transferred today." he said as i nodded.

"I'm Seo Aryun, nice to meet you" i said in reply as he smiled. "I'm Wonsung, the 2nd class monitor. I hope you enjoy staying with us" he said as i nodded and smiled.

"Who's the first monitor then?" i asked. "Ah, it's Siwon, Choi Siwon. She's not here right now, probably went to the library for some work" he said.
"I see.. why's that?"

"Why's what?" he asked. "She's the monitor? she doesnt seem like it to be honest," i said as he sighed.
"I hear that alot but, you don't know her. In fact, most of the people don't know her either. I myself am not sure about her either, but nevermind, she's worth it. That's all i know" he said.

"It seems like she's a good person," i said, but in a sarcastic way.
"she is actually. Anyway, i gotta go, see ya" he said as he went away with his friends.
Wonsung was so generous, i could tell it by just talking to him once. Absolutely, unlike Siwon. She didn't even bother to look at me, even though she had met me earlier.

"Hey, i saw u talking with Wonsung," Minji came and said. "Yea, he asked me some basic stuff about myself since im new" i said.
"I see, wanna go and have lunch together? Jia's waiting for me there" she said as i nodded.
"I'd love to."

----

Siwon's POV

I was reading books in the library peacefully, suddenly saw wonsung coming into the library, towards me.

"Knew it you'd be here," he said, sitting beside me. I kept reading the book anyway.
"Don't act like you don't wanna talk right now," he said as i looked at him.
"What do you want" i asked.

"I want you to talk with the new girl" he said and smiled. I sighed.
"And?"

"Be friends with her, i guess" he said. "I don't want to," i said as looked back at the book i was reading.
"Nevermind, she's pretty cute though, isn't she? Oh well, i bet you didn't even look at her."

"Wonsung,"

"What?"
"It's a fucking library, don't talk about shit." i said as he sighed.
"Well, then. I'll go and talk with you at the time of the teacher's lecture," he said and smiled. "Why are you so desperate to talk with me?" i asked.
"I'm not desperate, i just wanna talk with my friend, is that what you call desperate?" he said as i sighed.
"I know what you want,"

"Then give me." he said as he gave me his hand. I took out some money from my pocket and gave it to him.
"Mhm, you surely remember it."

"Fuck off," i said as he smiled. It was just him buying food with my money, because the other day i didn't bring my wallet with me at the cafe, yet he had to pay up for me.

"See ya," he said and went away.
"This kid.." i mumbled as i continued reading the book.

"Hey Siwon," Hyeri said as i looked at her. "Hi," i said back.
"What are you doing later?"

"Nothing actually, i'm quite free these days" i replied. "I see, would you mind me coming to your house this weekend? I need to study with you for the upcoming terms." she said.
"I guess," i said and she smiled.
"Thanks, you're the best! I'll see you later," she said as she went away.

People always had come to me when in need, i wasn't surprised anymore.