thirteen

Siwon's pov

Why was i glad as soon as i made sure? It feels so weird to be around her even..
weirdly good. No. Nevermind.

The next day, Aryun texted me. I didn't know why because it was a weekend. I was on my laptop learning coding and suddenly my phone vibrated.

: siwon

: choi siwonnnnn

: are you mad on something that i didn't do?

what do you want.:

: ouch- are you okay even? wyd?

If you are to waste my time then please, do it with wonsung and not me.:

I'm coding:

: wooo- interesting. Also you also thought that i was dating him? Pfft that sounds pretty funny to me

: also siwon

: i've been thinking he's gay

Huh?:

: yeaaaaaa i mean

: he might be idk well haha-

I dont know what you're trying to mean.:

: okay well ykw conversations with you are genuinely so awkward-

you can simply block me, thank you. :

: anyway i texted you for something

: wonsung, i, jia, hyejin and ilsung will be going to the lotte world aquarium, wanna go with us??? Please??

: wonsung asked me to invite you

hyejin is going? :

: oh she actually asked me if you would be going so i said yes and she also agreed

you're a total idiot :

: soo... please?? And wow ive never texted you for this long even though its like only five minutes this feels so unreal

going with yall is a hassle. I feel like im surrounded by idiots and the most frustrating thing is that you're one of the biggest ones. :

: so we're gonna meet near the park beside our school yeah-?

I didn't say yes:

: it's gonne be fun please. studying in your room won't be solving anything if you don't discover things which are meant to be discovered

: don't be late!! At 9 am tomorrow~

shut it honestly.. you're frustrating.. :

: meh idc just be there on time, choi siwon~
seen

I kept the phone beside me and continued my work, ignoring her once again. I gave it a thought while working. Was going there a good idea? I wouldnt know if i didn't go there. The thing was, Hyejin would be going there as well which was quite surprising. Because she barely accepts invitations from people. How was Aryun able to convince her? That sounded ridiculous to me. And for ilsung.. He was the only sane one in my class honestly, glad he was going with them. So basically what was the point of me going there? Such a waste of time.. But i did want to go with them, kinda.

next day

I was there on time. The first thing that caught my eye was how cutely Aryun was dressed. I unintentionally stared at her untill she pointed me out. I was never gonna agree that she looked kind of cute. Not kind of... Very.

"Siwon is here guys!! I told you she would be here." she exclaimed as soon as she saw me. I sighed at how she was just waiting for me to come.

"Hey guys.."

"No way you're here.. I'm surprised Aryun was able to convince you" Wonsung said, being excited. While i was getting bored already. I looked at Hyejin and ilsung as well, who waved at me afterwards.

"Let's get going then since everyone's here." ilsung stated as everyone agreed. I didn't know how the day would go but i was sure of one thing..

Aryun looked extremely cute– nah.

After we reached there, we entered the aquarium which was huge. I took my phone out immediately for clicking pictures as i went inside with them. Suddenly Aryun grabbed my arm and pulled me.

"Let's go over there!!" i looked at her direction and saw a bunch of cute fishes i didn't know the names of. I barely had any knowledge about fishes. I went along with her anyway. I was caught off guard about she just grabbed my arm and dragged me along.

I just took pictures of them.

"Aren't they cute? Tell me you're enjoying right?" she asked, looking at me. I did not know how to answer her question. However, i enjoyed being there with her. So i just nodded at her, giving her a blank expression. I suck at expressing myself.

"I'm glad haha.." she got silent after that as she kept looking at the fishes, admiring them. She dragged me all along the way. I really could not help admiring her smile. I wanted to take a picture of her with my phone.

That would turn out creepy. I was just waiting for the right moment to take a picture of her without her knowing. Seemed like it took forever.

"Hey choi siwon," she suddenly asked, grabbing my jacket. I looked at her for her to say something she wanted.

"Am i that annoying to you? Why do you hate me?" she asked, sounding serious. I raised my eyebrows a bit at that.

"I don't hate you."

"Omg you dont???? That's such a relief–"

"But i dont like you either." i cut her off. Making her sulk.

"Damn you, choi siwon. I will make you like me just you watch!!" she sounded like a child. Which made me somehow chuckle softly. She was very childish.

"WOW UM DID I MAKE YOU LAUGH?" she exclaimed which made me startle. "Don't be too loud, seo aryun." i replied with a stoic face again, but my gaze was soft.

"Your eyes look so pretty when you soften them.. Im not even kidding. Also you should drop this stoic face and smile more often, it looks very good on you." she said as she smiled. I just kept staring at her untill the others came.

It was weird that every love song sounded like her.