nine

Wonsung's POV

"Wait-" as i was about to get up, Aryun stopped me from doing so. I got back in my seat and looked at her.

"Why, you wanna stay here a little more?" i asked her as she nodded. "Yeah, wanna talk about Siwon? Since you know her better than i."  she said with a concerned face.

"Uh.. Well? What do you wanna talk about her? Let me tell something first however, i really have no idea about why she behaves like that towards you so don't try asking that i guess-"

"Nah not that, I was gonna ask about her family. Do you know her family?" she interrupted me and said. I sighed.
"Yeah, about that.. she lives alone currently. She used to live with her parents before." i replied.

"Her parents are some complicated species. I don't really know how to describe this but i had always noticed something off about them since we became friends. But why do you wanna know about that?" i spoke again and asked.

"Ah well- i heard her talking with her.. Dad? And they only had a few words which somehow made me slightly upset. I mean, my parents would be the happiest and i would also be excited and stuff to get such nice grades as hers. I think i'm just overthinking about it.. Like you see, she always gets this type of grades right? It became boring eventually i suppose." she replied as i raised my eyebrows.

"Boring? Nah. Not for her. She absolutely LOVES getting the best grades. Every damn time. She just celebrates it in silence since her parents are.. i don't know. She never told me much about it and we never talked about that so much. So i basically don't know what's going on."

"I really sometimes wonder how did she even manage to be friends with a guy like you. I mean- i'm kinda curious how you got along with her because i could basically never-" she chuckled as i sighed at her words.

"Actually, it was way easier to approach her than it is now. She just wanted friends, and fortunately i was there."

"However, the day was a nice spring day when i got to school being in 7th grade. Then i saw siwon just you know.. Doing nothing. She was a new student in this school just then, when i approached her, she was so genuine and kind. She still is though, the difference is that she doesnt show it that frequently." i continued.

"Well, this one day, i got to know about her parents. I also got to know from siwon that she was keeping friendship with me in secret, to hide from her parents. They never really wanted her to socialize, i think. Or else, why would anyone on earth secretly keep a friendship from their own parents? This surprised me alot. Whatever, when they got to know, they homeschooled her for two years. This sounds really pathetic.

When she came back, she was no longee the same. She kept herself isolated from people all the time. I really don't know what happened while she was homeschooled, but that was bad enough to change her whole personality."

"That actually sounds like.. Some overpossesive parents if you ask me.." she replied after a minute of silence.

"Yeah well, apparently yes. Then they had the audacity to leave her alone and move to another apartment just so she could study seriously. Only if i could get why her parents are like this."

"Whatever- i'm gonna get brutally killed if she gets to know i told you these. Keep your mouth chained for the sake of my life." i said, but she only was in her own thoughts. But then anyway, she smiled looking at me.

"Well... Thanks, Wonsung. You're really a good friend. Now let's get going, yeah? I'm really tired of this subject called maths." she said as she yawned. I nodded and thus we headed out

Siwon's POV

I couldn't hold it. I couldn't hold her touch. I couldn't. I felt like killing myself and went home without them.

I went straight into my room and threw myself on the bed taking a deep breath.

No one has been this eager to be by my side. I hate her for that. Why can't she be just like others? Ignore me or hate me. Despite me being rude to her, she was hanging around me like some delusional kpop fan.

Just leave. I don't want anyone in my life. I really don't. Really..

I looked at my hands. Her touch was so warm and comforting. I would've stayed a bit longer like that if wonsung mf hadn't come just then. He always ruins everything. Not like it was a good moment anyway.

I stayed numb for an hour on bed. Doing nothing, mind blank. Just my body existing and breathing. Just then, my phone buzzed indicating i got a text.

I grabbed it and saw it.

Mom

: will visit you tomorrow.
Seen

Oh. For what. I didn't want her to visit me. I just wanted to be left alone.. But i think it cant be helped.