ten

Siwon's pov

The next day someone was at the door. I went there and opened it. I saw someone i never was expecting to see, honestly. I thought my mom had come. But no, someone else did. It was my elder sister. I just stared at her for sometime, instead of letting her in.

"Long time?" she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me, making me realize that she was here for a specific reason, not for some sort of sibling affection.

"Yeah." i then moved away, indicating her to come inside. "Messy as always, arent you? I heard you're doing quite well in studies, still." she said, looking around.

"Why are you here." i went straight to the point, not paying attention to any other words of her.

"Well uh, actually, mother sent me here to check on you. She had told you that she would've come today, no? But she got busy with some urgent work so she couldn't, unfortunately."

"I'd rather say, fortunately." i was more than glad she didnt come. But for then, i had to deal with my sister anyway, what a hassle. She chuckled at my reply.
"Well, no wonder why they left you in this apartment."

I frowned as i clenched my fist at that. She saw that and reacted with a small laugh.

"Acting tough? Ah wait, you've always been tough... well anyway, did you get any friends? Or maybe a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend.. In case if you're a lesbian, dunno."

"If you're done investigating like i'm some suspect then kindly leave. The door is wide open." i replied. She just went to the door and closed it. "Not anymore."

"Are you fucking for real?"

"That doesnt answer my question. Oh and about that wonsung guy however. Are you still friends with him? Or made some other ones? Answer me and i'll leave quietly as you wish that."

"You also look like you've been into some fights not long ago. Agh.. I wonder who can fix you." she continued her bullshits.

"Yeah. Wonsung, he's my friend. No one else. Now can you do me the favor by leaving this house quietly? Or is there any other stupid question you wanna ask? Oh, you couldn’t care less about me anyway. Mom made you ask these.. Didnt she?"

"Mother will surely visit you someday, dont you worry. But hey, i got you some ice cream. Have them later, yeah? Dont get engaged in fights." she put the bag on the table and stretched her arms. "Ah.. Wish i could stay a little longer but everything's so messy in here. Guess i'll just go home, bye bye" she smiled and walked out of the house before closing the door. What a weird creature.

I looked at the ice creams to see if they were poisonous, turned out i was wrong, which was quite surprising. Not that she ever fed me poisoned stuff. Oh wait, she never even fed me normal stuff either.

I went to get ready for school without having breakfast. Who comes to visit you at 9 am? Yeah, my sister. Didnt even let me sleep.

I got the ice creams in the freezer before heading to school. While walking there, i saw that bully again and tried ignoring him. Was he stalking me or something?

"Hellooooo we met again," he waved his hand at me as i didn't say anything. Judging from his uniform, he looked like he was going to his school as well.
"You going to school too? Didn't know you studied. Ah, you wouldnt beat me up if you werent in school that day, i can imagine." he chuckled.

I stopped and glared at him.
"Do you want a bad morning or something? Stay away from me, you're gross.. " i replied, giving a disgusted expression.

"Ah don't be mean. Are you always this mean? To aryun as well?" he asked as he started walking along with me. For no fucking reason.

"Is your school this way or do you intend to annoy me." i said in a tired way, just walking forward. "Unfortunately for you, my school is this way. So yeah, pretty much interesting for both of us, aint it?" he said stretching his arms.

After a while i got to know that his name was Yejun. Min Yejun. Eventually he got to his school before me, waved a good bye before going in as i just stood there seeing him leave.

Even though he was too naive, it seemed like he had improved his behaviour with people after the fight. Didn't know if that actually was the case though, he couldve been just acting nice towards me so that he didnt get on my nerves.

I walked to my school after that. When i reached there, my class was a mess along with Wonsung there as well.

"OH YOU CAME!! Ah.. This doesnt concern you right? there is going to be a test on physics today well.. If i don't do well they're gonna inform my parents this time." Wonsung came up to me and said.

"Oh.. Not my problem." i walked past him as Aryun caught my eye. She was studying for the test in her seat, as far as i could see. I then silently went to my seat anyway. Since i had prepared for the test, it didn't quite bother me.

Aryun's pov

Oh shit.. I had to pass that day's test, or else i'm doomed. I'm so bad at physics. Why do i even have to study physics? Why understanding the laws of nature when i don't know the laws of physics? I was too invested in the test, out of worry.

I looked over at siwon. Despite the test, she was pretty chill and was look outside the window like nothing happened. Since i had some problem on physics, i went to her.

"Hey uh.. Would you wanna help me with this? I don't think i quite get it.." i showed her the problem as she looked at me for a while. Then she took her pen and paper and started explaining the answer for the problem, which was quite surprising. I actually thought i had to deal with her, but it was easier that day.

"And that's how that is. Do you get it?" she asked, looking at me. I couldn't get More surprised at her as days passed. She was so cool just by solving the problem for me. I smiled at her warmly.

"Yes, thank you!! Best of luck for the exam!! I just hope i pass though.. You'll do pretty nice anyway. Bye bye." i said to her as i walked away. She didn't say anything further. Of course, she's siwon after all.

But that day she seemed slightly nicer to people for some reason. Did her period end finally? I wondered for a while. After a while however, the test began. I was struggling a bit at first but eventually myself calm and took the test. But i supposed it was a little hard anyway.