George's life presentation

_He is not spider-not-found yet_
TW: mention of abuse

George's POV
Hello guys. My name is George Henry Davidson. I'm 16 and from London. I'm just a normal teenager...... Well the nerd type of teenager, you know, with straight As and being shy and lonely, yep that's me.

I like to play video games and chess. I also really love science, I once took an IQ test and discovered that my IQ is around 300. I was surprised but was happy about it. After all, if I didn't have such intelligence, I wouldn't have learnt algebras and other scientific and chemical things at a young age. But it also wasn't really convenient because I couldn't get any friends, they all found me weird.

A particular thing about me is that I'm colorblind and don't see clearly, which means that I wear glasses. I know, it sucks but can ng s do anything about it.

Like I said earlier I do not have friends. No one likes to hang out with a boring nerd like me. And even if I tried, I was too timid for that. So I'm practically invisible. I get bullied as well, sometimes, by the jocks.(Predictable)

As for my family life, it's kind of complicated. My mother, Gabriella Davidson (my brother and I took her name instead of our father, you will know why soon), was a beautiful and strong woman. She would teach us a lot of things such as cooking, sewing and playing some instruments whenever she had the time. But unfortunately she passed away to a cancer when I was only 4 years old.

My father.... Well... He was always absent, always working but when my mother died and he changed... To the worst. He got fired and became an alcoholic. He also started to abuse my brother and I, both verbally and physically. Then my brother decided that we should get as far as possible from him. So we ran away.

Him and I lived on the street for a few months, until my brother managed to save some money by doing some little jobs every time he could. That way we got a little bit of food. And as the time went by, he saved enough money to get us a small but cozy apartment. At that time, I was 6 and he was 14.

Now, my brother, Grigory Harry Davidson, is 23. He is still in university, he got there by a scholarship and studies to become a successful business man. He has two jobs as well, to pay for my school fee, rent, bills and food. I wanted to get a job too, so I could help him. But he didn't let and said I have nothing to worry about. And I, being the stubborn person I am, didn't listen and got a part-time job at a small smoothie bar which I do every weekends since I was 13. And I would always put half of my small salary onto my brother's bag and keep the half for myself.

I love my brother very much, he was always there for me and I want to protect and help him as much as he does.

Anyways guys, that's all. Hope to see ya in the next chap.