Chapter 6: New super hero (part 1)

TW: fighting

Sorry, it hadn't been posted sooner. There's school and shit so......
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV
I couldn't really focus in class. My mind was still on the mysterious events that happened to me earlier. First, my eye sight getting better and my other senses as well. Second, I ate more than usual..... Did my metabolism got faster? Third, the tingle thingy and the truck incident. I don't know how to explain it. Did I get stronger? Did I also get another sense? Fourth, the sticky hands. Her hair got stuck on my hand as if it had glue on. And lastly, the invisibility. I can turn invisible and the things I touch turn invisible as well since the clothes I wore disappeared when I disappeared.

I got super powers. But from what?.... Then I remembered what happened yesterday at the lab. I got bite by the spider. The radioactive spider and got his powers.......

Wow, that's a lot to take in.

Then the bell ring, bringing me back to reality. I sighed and put away my books. Skeppy, who had put his books away before me, walked up to me. "Are you okay? You seem a little bit off. And you don't have your glasses." He asked worriedly. "I don't really feel well. But I'm fine without my glasses tho." I tried to reassure him and it seemed to work a little but I could tell he's still confused.

The both of us started to walk to the cafeteria. Once to the crowded place, we saw Karl and Quackity. Karl was inviting us to join them and we both agreed.

"Hey guys" I greeted cheerfully, Skeppy did the same. Quackity just hummed in response, looking at his phone. Karl greeted us with the same cheerful attitude.

"George, where are your glasses?" With that said by Karl, Quackity finally turned to me. "If the jock took them again, I'll kick his poor a$$" he said with a murderous tone. I shook my head and replied with "I don't need them anymore, my eye sight is better now". The three of them didn't seem convinced but after at least 10 minutes of talking they gave in.

Then Skeppy asked "what happened yesterday? You practically fainted at the lab." I looked at him with a confused look. "You started to feel unwell, cinnamon roll. And then you fainted and we had to call your big bro." Quackity added. And Karl just nodded. I explained them that I didn't eat breakfast that morning which explained why I was unwell. They gave me worried looks but didn't say anything.

~Time skip~
It was the end of the day. I said my goodbyes to my friends and started walking home.

Then I started thinking again. What am I going to do with those super powers? I can't just use them just for my personal stuff. I need to use them for good. After all my late mother said "Great powers come with great responsibilities". But how am I suppose to do that?

"HELP ME PLEASE!"

That snapped me back to reality. I looked around to see where it was coming from. A dark alley. I ran towards the noise without thinking. My body was going on its own. What a reckless move.

I stopped myself, hiding behind a rubbish bin. Then I saw two men encircling a lady. "Come on sweetheart, we just wanna have fun" one of the men said. "Yeah, we won't hurt ya that badly" the other laughed.

That made my blood boil. Trying to take advantage of the defenseless people, just for their own pleasure. I went through my bag and found my goggles. They couldn't animate the emotions yet but it was enough to hide my face.

I put them on and decided to put my bag next to the rubbish bin. I walked out of my hiding spot and walked up to the men a d the lady. "HEY LEAVE THE PRETTY LADY ALONE" I screamed, making them turn towards me. The assaulters laughed out loud. "What can ya possibly do, goggles?" The man#2 laughed while looking at me with mocking eyes. "It's not time for playing kid. Go home and don't tell anyone what happened here". The man#1 said with a much serious and threatening voice.

I shook my head and replied "I won't leave until you leave this lady" with that I felt myself turn invisible. The shocked look on their faces told me that I was completely invisible now.

Then I charged to them and punched man#2 with my fist in the guts. He immediately crouched down, holding on his belly because of the pain. But then I didn't notice that I became normal again. The man#1 grabbed me and lifted me up. I started to move, trying to get out of his grip.

Then man#2 stood up and was about to punch me when something white got shot on his face. It was a sort of white sticky string or more like a spider web. Then I looked to where the string where coming. MY WRISTS?? How did I do that? I tried to get them out again but I didn't know how this time.

Man#1 had thrown me at the rubbish bin. I yelped in pain before looking up at them. Man#1 was about to kick his leg onto me but instead of hitting me, I grabbed his leg and pulled the man on the floor.

I tried to shoot my webs again but it didn't work until I press my middle and ring fingers onto my palm. The webs then started to come out and get on the man#1. I continued to do so until he was completely stuck on to the ground.

I noticed the man#2 was still struggling with the web on his face so I pushed him to the walk and started to throw webs at him until he was stuck on the wall.

I panted slightly and could feel the sweat running down my back. But it was worth it.

I turned to the lady and asked if she was okay. She was still in total shock but still nodded her head slowly. I told her to call 911 before I walked towards my bag behind the rubbish bin. I was about to walk away when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw the lady. She thanked me, proposing a reward and I said it was fine and to keep her money. "Before you go, could you please tell me your name?" She asked politely. I just replied with "My name is Spider.... Not Found. It was nice to meet you" With that said, I ran straight to my home.

Once I arrived, I got grounded by Grigory. He was worried sick and was about to go out to search for me. I apologized and told him that I'm fine and just got retarded by some friends. He didn't totally believed my excuse but he sighed and nodded.

That night I couldn't help but be proud of myself. I am a superhero. I am Spider Not Found.

That's all folks. See ya in the next Chap!