Chapter 21: Missing Grigory

Our poor Grigory. Who knows what will happen to him?.... Oh wait I know but I'm not gonna say it.

TW:kidnapping, panic attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Grigory's POV
After the whole incident with George, I finally found myself calm again. The idea of my little brother fight for the good of every citizens was still a thought that a part of me despise. But I did say that I supported him, I always do expect when he does something stupid. I just don't like the idea of him risking to get injured, to get hurt or worse die. No, I won't let that happen.

The office I was working in was silent, which was normal since I was the only one left. I didn't finish my work yet. But once I finish, I'll go to Shine's house. Shine is my girlfriend although I never introduced her as my girlfriend to George, he get along well with her. She had always been there for George and I, sometimes even being George's nanny.

"Grigory, it's late. Let's go now" Luke, my best friend, called me through the door. I meet him in university. He is american and had helped me a lot with work and study at university. I'll forever be grateful for that. "One more minute" I said not looking up of my computer. Eventually, I was done.

I exhaled in relief and prepared myself to leave. Luke, who was speaking to someone on his phone, hung up before looking up at me. "Ready?" He asked, pulling his bag on his shoulder. I nodded and we began heading out of the company where the both of us got an internship.

As we were walking on the street, speaking of topics such as sports or news. Then I heard a noise, it wasn't coming from a hallway or a car but from.... Roof tops? I stopped and Luke followed, confused on why I stopped all the sudden.

"What's wrong?" He exclaimed and I shushed him. Then I saw something charging at us like a bull seeing red. I immediately pushed Luke to the side, making him fall on the ground. And I got tackle to the ground, my head hitting the hard concrete.

I could hear Luke screaming my name while I got lifted up then pulled up in the sky. I saw the city below me before seeing a roof top. Blood was pouring down my head due to the chock earlier. I slowly faded to unconsciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~
When I woke up, I was tied up to a chair. I began looking around. The room I was in was empty, no window, no vents and only one metal door right ahead of me. The room was lighten up by a lamp which was hanging right in the middle of the ceiling.

I was scared but took deep breaths to keep my cool. Then the door opened, revealing a strange woman. She had scientist coat on and black round sunglasses. Her hair was a light purple and tied up as ponytail. She approached me with a grin.

"Greetings, Mr. Davidson" she laughed. I glared at her. "What do you want from me?" I spat, gritting my teeth. "Aww, not even a hello. You really are related to the spider" She exclaimed, her laughter intensifying. What?- I was confused. Spider? Was she talking about... No no I must protect George. She will not get to him.

"Listen here Davidson. I need your younger brother. And you, my dear, are going to be very useful." Before I could protest, a syringe was stabbed onto my neck. I yelped in pain. I felt my breath get heaver. My body began to change. I could feel fangs and claws coming out. Horns began growing on my head. My sight was blurred, my ears ringing, scales were forming at some part of my body and most of all a tail, a long and thick tail grew out of me.

I could feel myself break free from the chair. Then everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Scientist's POV
I laughed hard as the poor brunet was transforming into a scorpion hybrid. His scales, horns and tail were white with golden patches. The white part of his eyes turned black and his pupils turned yellow. The serum was working.

The little spider will be surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Clay's POV (unexpected ヽ(°◇° )ノ)
I was in the laboratory of my mother, talking to Sapnap on the phone. We were discussing about the quadruple date, I'm still very anxious about it. I didn't want to disappoint George since it was his first date.

"Where will we even go to?" I asked Sapnap, ensure of what to do. "Okay, so on the day of the match, we will take them to a restaurant to celebrate our win and to have our quadruple date. And if we lose, which is something that is not going to happen, we will still go on the date. Simple"

"Right. We will have a great time." I exclaimed before sighing loudly. "I don't understand why you're so nervous man. It's just a date" he replied on the end of the line. "George's first date" I corrected. "I see. Don't you worry okay. Just try not to make him uncomfortable and make him have a good time." I hummed, listening to his advice for once.

Then I heard a loud growl coming from an room. That got my attention. A growl? Was it an experiment? That was very uncommon. "Uhm Sap. I'll call you later." I didn't even hear his response before hanging up. I put my phone back into my pocket and headed out of the room. Curiosity got the best me, I began walking in a hallway, listening to every growl.

Then I walked past a room and realized the growls were coming from there. I stopped. My hand approached the lock. And at the moment I was about to open the door, someone else did it for me from the interior of the room.

It was my mother. The grin on her face turned into a surprised one. "Clay, darling what are you doing here?" She asked in a stern voice. My mother was sometimes a strict person, I sometimes think she is bipolar due to her sudden change of mood. When she works at the flower shop, she is as sweet as cotton candy. But when she's this scientist woman, she is terrifying sometimes insane.

"I was just passing by, mom. And I heard some noises and got curious that all" I explained laughing nervously then my eyes trailed to a strange moving thing behind her. It was tall, resembling vividly to a human. It had some brown hair with some white horns that were distinguished between the brown locks and a long white scorpion tail. "Mom, what's that?" I asked and her eyes went wide. She told me go back to her office and that it was nothing to be preoccupied on. I obeyed, she seemed very strict on that.

What could that be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day~
I was now in school. Sapnap and I were discussing with Wilbur and Bad about the date. They had agreed to go to the restaurant after the match and we looking forward to have a good time with them. I still haven't discuss to George or his friends about this.

As I walked towards George, surprise to see that the others weren't with him, I could feel that he wasn't okay. There were bags under his eyes and this normally cheerful self wasn't the same. He also looked on the verge of crying. His chest was rising up and down pretty fast and he was shaking. Oh no, he was having a panic attack.

He didn't even acknowledge my presence when I approached him. I pulled him into my arms and held him as close as I could, rubbing circles on his back. He started to calm down after some time. His breathing began to slow down.

Once he was calm, he hugged me back and held me tight. Tears have rolled down his cheeks and I used my thumb to wipe them. The longer we stayed that way, the longer stares were getting at us. So I began pulling George to the bathroom.

"What happened George?" I whispered. He sobbed a couple of time before telling me what happened to him. He explained with sniffs and sobs that he got a call at the middle of the night telling him that his older brother got kidnapped.

"Oh Georgie" I said comforting him the best that I could. He started describing his brother asking me if I had seen someone similar this morning while going to school. He said he had brown hair and brown eyes just like him, pale skin and similar face structure as him.

That reminded me of the thing that my mother didn't want me to see. I still don't understand why. Unfortunately, George got more upset when I told him I didn't see anyone similar. But still comforted him.

Who would do such thing?

That's all for today folks. See ya in the next chap!