Chapter 15: Awaking

Chapter 15: Awaking

Golden wings woke up. And Grigory arrives. What will our cinnamon roll do?!
Enjoy!
Also short chap! (Sorry)

~~~~~~~~~

Quackity's POV (finally not Gogy's)
As I slowly drifted away from my unconsciousness, I could feel that I wasn't on a hard concrete roof anymore. I had a migraine and couldn't bring myself to move. I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was still blurred but I could see that I was now in a foreign room.

I groaned as I shifted in the soft mattress, which seemed to be a bed. I sat up and finally began to inspect the unfamiliar room I was in. It was an average teenager room, with some science and maths related stuff there and there. The person must be a big nerd.

Then I felt something fall off my face. I looked down and saw a piece of my mask. I gasped as I held the piece in my hand. I began breathing heavily, panicking. What if someone had seen my face? Why am I in this room? Who brought me here? So much questions started fogging my head. I couldn't really thinking straight anyway.

Suddenly I heard something moving on the floor. I cautiously stood up, not daring to take a peek on the bed, ignoring the hurt it caused to my poor head. And began walking towards to the noise with one of my sharp feather. As I was now on the other side of the bed, I saw someone, sleeping under some blankets on a single mattress.

I slowly approached my way to the sleeping figure and slowly lifted the blanket off the person. I threw the blanket away from the person and saw a small brunet, curled up on the mattress. Well he was slightly bigger than me but still small. He had pale skin and a T-shirt and a short on. I could have sworn I have seen those clothes somewhere. But I shook the thought away as I saw the goggles. It was Spider-not-found.

Then he started to move and began waking up. I couldn't really see his expression, his face was still well covered by the goggles. I put the feather back in my wings and watched as the brunet woke up. Once his eyes fully opened, or I assume they did, he almost immediately jolted back in surprise and his head hit his night stand, making the lamp on top of it fall on his head.

"Dios mio, are you okay?" I asked worriedly, attempting to step forward and crouched in front of him. He rubbed his head, hissing before looking up at and nodded yes. "But are you okay? You weren't really in good shape earlier." He replied while getting up.

I nodded slightly and sat down on the mattress as well. He put the lamp back on the night stand and took a beanie that I failed to notice. He then handed the beanie to me. "That's your beanie, I had to take it off so I could treat your wound. Hope you don't mind." He said as I held the beanie. My hand automatically touched my bandaged head before put the beanie back on. I thanked him and he smiled. Cute. Reminding me of George adorkable smile.

(Not shipping Qnf)

"Golden wings" he exclaimed, I hummed as I looked at his goggles, which I now noticed didn't have the usual glowing emotes. Maybe they were turned off. "Your mask" he said pointing at my mask. I looked at the piece of mask in my hand before turning back to him. "It's fine I'll repair back home" we stayed silent for a few minute before I spoke again. "Thanks for saving me by the way" I exclaimed and he giggled "You're welcome"

"Are you hungry? Or thirsty? I can bring some food and water" he suggested and I politely refused but he insisted, so I had no other response but to give in. He stood up and went to his kitchen I suppose. And here I waited.

George's POV (he is back bishes)
I was glad Golden Wings was doing better. I was on my way to get him some snacks and a glass of water. I stopped when I heard someone in the living room. Did someone break in? I quickly turned myself invisible before going on the ceiling. I crawled my way to the kitchen, hoping to catch the individual discretely.

Once I got on the ceiling of the living room, my eyes widened as I saw my big brother standing in there. Whatever I was hoping to be there, my brother definitely wasn't one of them. I thought he wasn't coming back today but tomorrow or he arrived earlier that expected? I don't have any idea.

I landed back on the floor and walked in the kitchen before turning visible again. Then I walked towards him. "Hi Grigs" I greeted and he greeted back, flinching slightly as he probably didn't think that someone was in the kitchen. "Georgie, I missed you" he said while hugging me. I hugged him back.

He then looked at me with a confused look. "Why are you wearing your goggles? Did you make some sort of experiment of something?” he chuckled and I chuckled along, bringing my goggles on top of my head. He gasped as he saw my face. He cupped my face in his hand. "Gosh, George, how long did you wear it? Your face has circle marks on it." He said inspecting my face.

"What?” I replied slowly taking his hands off my face. I went to the bathroom and checked my reflexion in the mirror. My face indeed had slightly red circle mark from the goggles. But I think they'll go off by tomorrow, since I have a great healing factor now which I have discovered my injuring myself one day on patrol.

I went back to Grigory and reassured him that it was nothing. He nodded and then asked me something in a very serious tone that made me panic. "Do you have someone over? I heard you talking to someone earlier." My eyes widened slightly. "Wha-what? No no. I have no one over. What are you talking about?"  I laughed nervously.

He frowned, not seeming to buy it. And started to walk rather fast to my room. "Grigory, there's no one in my room. Grigory please stop" I tried to talk to him but he didn't listen. He was in full protective brother mode and I couldn't stop him.

As he was about open my bedroom door but I put myself in between before he could open it. "George out of the way" He exclaimed in a monotone voice. "Well there is nothing to see. There is no one" I exclaimed back, a bit too quickly. He frowned and lifted me up by the armpits before putting me behind him. I was quite surprised that he was still strong enough to lift me like that.

Then I realized he opened the door and was heading inside. I nervously followed him. And then when I scanned my room, Golden Wings wasn't there anymore. I exhaled in relief. He started checking the room as well and when he saw that there were no one in there he turned to me.

"George, for who was this mattress on the floor?" He asked, pointing at the mattress. "Uhm... It-It was for me. Yeah- for me. I wanted to make a... A FORT.. Yeah a pillow fort." I lied, laughing a little. I smiled awkwardly and looked at him. He seemed didn't seem convinced.

He sighed. "Listen, snowdrop. It's okay if you invite a friend to hang out." I smiled at that. "BUT if it's a girlfriend or a boyfriend, absolutely not." That caught me off guard. "How did you know I... I liked boys as well?” I exclaimed, not sure of what to say. "George, I've known you ever since you were born. Of course I knew you liked both girls and boys. But don't you worry, I support you no matter what" he said, placing his hands on my shoulders. A big grin grew on my face as I hugged him. He hugged back.

"But are you sure there was no one here?" "GRIGORY!!!”

That's all for today. I'm sorry but it's quite shorted than usual. Still, see ya in the next chap!