Chapter 8: Hanging out with friends

Hello folks. It's time for some heroism.
Our first villain is here. Lady Octavia Arabella

TW: fighting.
Also long chapter ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV
After a sleepless night, I've slept through out the whole journey. But then I got a call at 1:00 pm, when I was still napping.

I groggily picked up my phone and looked at who it was. I thought  it was my boss, the owner of the smoothie bar where I worked. I already told him that I was sick and couldn't work. So I groaned when I got the call.

"Hello?" I answered. And the person on the other end laughed. Instead of hearing my grumpy boss, I heard my friend, Skeppy. "Dude, are you sleeping?" I immediately sat up, wondering what he wanted. "Oh hi Skeppy. I was just taking a nap." I said, rubbing my eyes. "Then I'm sorry if I woke you up."

"No, no, it's fine"

"So the boys and I were wondering if you wanted to go to the London eye with us" he chirped cheerfully. They wanted to hang out. I felt joy rushing through my body. I've never hung out with people ever since I was in kindergarten.

"Yeah, I would love to go." I beamed happily. He then said that he would pick me up if I send him my address. I did so and he hung out saying he would be there in a few minutes.

I hurriedly got ready. Putting on an outfit I thought would be nice. Putting everything I would need in a bag such as my phone, an umbrella, some money, and of course my costume and goggles.

After a few minutes of waiting, a notification pop on the screen of my phone. It was Skeppy, saying that he was at the entrance of the apartment waiting for me.

I got up and walked out of my room. When I got in the living room, I saw Grigory standing behind the kitchen counter. I ran to him and hugged him tight. "Grigory!" He chuckled lightly and ruffled my hair. "Hi Gogy!" He said with a smile.

I pulled away from the hugged and looked up to my 1m83 (6') brother. "I was so worried last night. What happened" I worriedly asked but also confusedly. "It's nothing, I was just really tired." He reassured me and I nodded.

"Why are you dressed do nicely?" He asked pointing at my outfit. I giggled and told him I was going to hang out with my friends. His gaze turned dark, scary me a little. "Why didn't you tell about those friends?" He asked with a serious tone. And when I was going to answer, he cut me off. "Don't get me wrong but I'm happy you got friends. But still, what if they don't have good intentions?" He added.

I frowned. "They are nice Grigory. They are real friends, they won't do anything to harm me." I defended. He sighed and nodded, telling to go. I smiled. "But be home at 8:00 pm and call me if anything, ANYTHING, happens. Got that?" He looked at me with serious and scary eyes. I nodded eagerly. I kissed his cheek (platonically) as a goodbye as always and headed out of the house.

I was at the entrance of the apartment, waiting for Skeppy to come. Then I saw a blue car, it stopped in front of me. The window lowered, revealing Skeppy in the driver seat and Quackity in the passenger one. I heard some giggle coming from the back seat and figured it was Karl.

"Hey Georgie" Skeppy greeted, "Come one Get in" he exclaimed with a hand gesture. The back door opened and I sat in."Hi guys" I greeted back happily. "Sup cinnamon roll" "Hi Gogy". With that Skeppy started the car and drove to somewhere.

"Are you guys ready to go to the London eye and spend some quality time together?" Skeppy asked, excitement visible through his face. "F^ck yeah, I've never got to there ever since I moved here" Quackity exclaimed with a smile. I let out a surprised gasp. "You've been in London for a year and never visited the London eye." He nodded. "Mi  madre never let me out often. Mi padre isn't there either, so he can't give me permission" he added. I felt a bit bad but I assumed his mother was protective. Or there must another reason but I'm not going to ask.